Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento hosting for Australia - Amazon cloud hosting or Nexcess

Thanks

Default Magento hosting for Australia - Amazon cloud hosting or Nexcess

All, your help will be greatly appreciated.

I'm based in Australia and really not sure about what hosting to use. I have been using Nexcess shared service for last 2 years but not happy with the speed. I have around 150 products at the moment but this will increase massively in coming days and we will also be doing B2B.

My one key requirement is to have the super fast website so if you could please suggest me what should I do. Should I start using Amazon cloud or anything else. Any detailed info will b appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Usman

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

I think you can get started with SiteGround, you can check this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security

Maybe the GoGeek package cab be used in beginning or it doesn't work well enough for you, you can ask them by ticket, they will help you until you meet the fastest speed or just back and tell me. As I know, they response very quick.

Thanks

If you are on way to look for a fast hosting for magento then this article will be useful for you http://magento2x.com/fast-magento-hosting/

Expert
    Thanks

Hi,
    Reliable

Amazon AWS provides high reliability. Its data centers are equipped with backup power supplies and secured protection. The Amazon EC2 Service Level Agreement’s commitment reaches 99.95% of availability for each Amazon EC2 Region.

Secure

The Amazon cloud was created in order to be one of the most flexible and secured cloud computing environments available today. Amazon provides a secured access, built-in firewalls, private subnets and even an encrypted data storage.

Scalable

Running Magento store has unique requirements for scalability and reliability. Amazon EC2 allows you to select a configuration of memory, a CPU, and an instance storage that is optimal and related to your choice of operating system and application.

Economical

AWS offers a simple and transparent billing system that only charges you for the resources you truly consume. You can reduce your running cost even more with Reserved Instances : it will give you the option to proceed to a low, one-time payment for each instance.

Global

Amazon operates modern and secured data centres that allow you to host your store in multiple locations worldwide. So you have the opportunity to host your store near the location of your clients, either in America, Europe, Asia or Australia.

Easy to Use

Amazon EC2 reduces to minutes the time required to obtain and boot new server instances, allowing you to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, as your computing requirements change.

Thanks

Work, it work really nice for me with GoGeek pack from http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security . I think we just need a high quality hosting instead of a too expensive vps

Thanks

I don't know, have you got magento hosting for Australia or not but you will definitly find Magento Australia Post Shipping in pocket friendly rate. Integrate Australia Post Shipping to your eCommerce store for domestic and international parcel shipping! Easily set shipping handling charges, flat rate, etc on your own. Boost the online shopping experience of your customers! Australia Post Shipping provides a great opportunity to online store owners to help customers with enhanced buying experience!

A well sleeved extension helps add value to an online store and make shipping process smooth. Australia Post Shipping extension offers shippers the ability to enjoy suitable, high quality and affordable shipping. Let’s explore the functionalities it offers!

Thanks

You must go through forum site there you will get many magento hosting provider from them select one will be good one as per your requirement and budgets

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soctrang View Post
    Thanks fay_khattak
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Prestashop gif image module,
    Your Welcome