Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security

Thanks

Cool The best Magento Hosting Optimized for Top Performance and Security

Magento hosting is one the most important steps before you run your shop, because the speed of your site will decide your customers willing stay with your shop or not. Of course all of users would love to use the high speed magento hosting website. All of transactions of your site, your magento web hosting should be smooth, fast and security to keep your users happy.

Well, I talked too much but if you can't configure a VPS/Server yourself then I highly recommend you choose a good magento hosting instead of run around with magento server configuration since it is not an easy part.

Base on my team experience on all of magento projects after 7 years working with it, I highly recommend you use Magento Siteground Hosting. We used this option for all of our customers and they are all working well until now. In almost normal traffic sites with some hundred unique visitors per day it should work very well. We deployed and test for our customers in Europe, US, Canada, UK...

Magento Siteground Hosting is Optimized for best performance of Magento, it is only one on the world use cache server IP and memcached for Shared hosting. You can use memcached engine in your magento configuration in this shared hosting to speed up your site. They are all of magento performance optimization will be implemented in supercacher of hosting control panel of Siteground. Other than that it support CDN with cloudflare already in hosting integration, that 's mean you just need one click to start up CDN for your domain and they are all automatically. So one click set up, fast caching and fast CDN with cloudflare, they are all will help your site become crazy fast with hosting package only.

Other than that I am very impressed by Supercacher by these features:

• 4x faster website
    • 4 different caching options
    • up to 100 times more hits
    • multi-application optimized

Hope it help you save time in magento hosting option. Welcome for comments to help me choose the better choice.

View more threads in the same category:

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shunavi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes, it 's our choice for forum, blog and magento commerce shop site too. It work very well and I like the supercaching most. Thanks shunavi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to david For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Work very very well for my for my customers in Scandinavia, I got the first site work with this option and it look very fast. Thanks guy

Thanks

Very nice, Shunavi, it save me a lot of time for research hosting. Thanks

Thanks

Thanks Shunavi, Siteground is one of our Magento Hosting Partners, we are on way to review all of functionality and capability then we will approve to our partner page. Hope we get it soon. Basically, it work well for magento hosting as I know.

Thanks

At least it is working very smooth for my wordpress blog, I will try with magento some days.

Thanks

I got one site working on it and I will see. Hope it work well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shunavi View Post
    Magento hosting is one the most important steps before you run your shop, because the speed of your site will decide your customers willing stay with your shop or not. Of course all of users would love to use the high speed magento hosting website. All of transactions of your site, your magento web hosting should be smooth, fast and security to keep your users happy.

Well, I talked too much but if you can't configure a VPS/Server yourself then I highly recommend you choose a good magento hosting instead of run around with magento server configuration since it is not an easy part.

Base on my team experience on all of magento projects after 7 years working with it, I highly recommend you use Magento Siteground Hosting. We used this option for all of our customers and they are all working well until now. In almost normal traffic sites with some hundred unique visitors per day it should work very well. We deployed and test for our customers in Europe, US, Canada, UK...

Magento Siteground Hosting is Optimized for best performance of Magento, it is only one on the world use cache server IP and memcached for Shared hosting. You can use memcached engine in your magento configuration in this shared hosting to speed up your site. They are all of magento performance optimization will be implemented in supercacher of hosting control panel of Siteground. Other than that it support CDN with cloudflare already in hosting integration, that 's mean you just need one click to start up CDN for your domain and they are all automatically. So one click set up, fast caching and fast CDN with cloudflare, they are all will help your site become crazy fast with hosting package only.

Other than that I am very impressed by Supercacher by these features:

• 4x faster website
    • 4 different caching options
    • up to 100 times more hits
    • multi-application optimized

Hope it help you save time in magento hosting option. Welcome for comments to help me choose the better choice.
    It 's really work and work fast for my sites. Thanks guys.

Thanks

I used their service very long time ago and I have to say they upset me a lot in the first time I used. I just doesn't work at all and slow with much down time. But after a year in 2010, I get back because they call me and say everything is new. I give them a chance with a FREE offer and it surprise me a lot because they are just perfect, fast and very quick help. I used them for me until now.

Thanks

Thanks you guys very much. Finally I can close my nightmare with magento hosting by Siteground magento hosting package, they know exactly what they need to do and they make my sites work fast more than ever. Great choice.

Thanks

Could you send me your magento site url, brice? I has just got this choice and it work very very good. But I see they have supercacher what can make magento even more fast. Maybe your site faster than me . Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by brice View Post
    Thanks you guys very much. Finally I can close my nightmare with magento hosting by Siteground magento hosting package, they know exactly what they need to do and they make my sites work fast more than ever. Great choice.

Thanks

Hi conway, I has just sent you some urls in private message. They are almost in magento 1.7.2 but 2 of them in 1.8 (latest community version of magento). They work very good for me of course . If you have any problem, just let me know if I can help.

Thanks

The hosting is good enough, but it 's really fly and really fast after I use full page caching solution. Anyway, it 's still an option what I highly recommend. And even recommend them for the very fast support team.

Thanks

Do siteground have auto update supported in core. What happen if the new update come and we don't want to update? Sometimes the update can mess up our code. How can we avoid it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucas_beck View Post
    Do siteground have auto update supported in core. What happen if the new update come and we don't want to update? Sometimes the update can mess up our code. How can we avoid it?
    - First of all, you always have chance to restore the last version before auto update
    - They always send you an email some days before they do the update
    - You can check for stop the auto update to make sure nothing happen out of control.

Thanks

And maybe you need to know that the support quality is one of the most important from hosting company since it 's very important for a live ecommerce site. Of course, not only fast load and security. I believe any good hosting provider you will meet at least one or two problems in website life relate to hosting what you can't take care alone so that the support quality is still one of the most important thing to choose the best hosting

Thanks

I need a magento shared hosting what can help me work fast for my shop in a little high traffic 3 000 unique visitors/day. Do you guys have any website or demo what can handle this volume traffic with SiteGround? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer_luci View Post
    I need a magento shared hosting what can help me work fast for my shop in a little high traffic 3 000 unique visitors/day. Do you guys have any website or demo what can handle this volume traffic with SiteGround? Thanks
    I sent you some demo URLs in private message, please check it. To get your magento hosting work best with SiteGround you need to configure caching for it. They are all supported by hosting control panel and you can send the support ticket any time you want. Almost them support you very quick.

Thanks

That 's really good discussion, but can anyone send me some sample links of your fast magento sites? I have a magento site what is working well but if your site is faster then it should be nice to move to a new hosting to get it fast. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johny_ng View Post
    That 's really good discussion, but can anyone send me some sample links of your fast magento sites? I have a magento site what is working well but if your site is faster then it should be nice to move to a new hosting to get it fast. Thanks
    I sent you some links in private message. I am not allow to show them in public area so that if you share, please keep them private.

If you load them in US I believe the load page time will be less than 2 secs and maybe less than 1 sec for the second access.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast