Would you like to customize shipment messages in Magento 2? Become familiar with the automatic technique to add product attributes in shipment emails template in Magento 2.

Request-related messages in Magento 2 recognize the clients and keep them refreshed on the most recent status. Yet, we as a whole know — in Online business, personalization is the key! The default email notices in Magento 2 can be modified in including credits to offer a more customized insight to the clients.

You can tweak the current email formats under Promoting > Correspondences > Email Layouts.

The default Magento 2 permits you to add store-related factors to the email formats. However, imagine a scenario where you need to call and show item credits in the shipment messages in Magento 2. There is no default usefulness to help you for this situation. Consequently, you'll have to follow an automatic technique to do that!

As of late, I confronted a comparable circumstance where the client needed to show item credits in the shipment messages. In this blog entry, I will share the total technique that I used to add item credits to shipment messages in Magento 2.

For more info, visit https://meetanshi.com/blog/add-produ...-in-magento-2/

View more threads in the same category: