Could it be said that you are searching for Magento 2 API for a Wishlist of things to get usefulness? In the post, I'll share the Magento 2 List of Things to get the REST Programming interface module to add, view, move, and erase things from the List of things to Get.

Item list of things to get is a significant component of any web-based shopping store/application. Magento 2 (Adobe Business) offers the item List of things to get the usefulness of course. It permits the clients to save items they wish to purchase.

The Magento 2 Programming interface makes it simple for engineers to get to its highlights from other applications or stages. Yet, there is no local Programming interface endpoint for the List of things to get usefulness in Magento 2. In this manner, you might have to foster a custom Magento 2 Programming interface to get to the List of things to get highlights.

Indeed, I've accomplished the difficult work for you! As of late, I fostered a custom Programming interface module in Magento 2 to get to the List of things to get highlights for a versatile application. Here, I will impart the total module to you!

For more info, visit https://meetanshi.com/blog/magento-2-api-wishlist/

View more threads in the same category: