Are you searching for a way to add a newsletter subscription column to the customer grid in Magento 2? Look no further as a complete solution can be found here.

An email newsletter is a crucial mode of communication. Newsletters can be utilized to promote new products, distribute exclusive coupon codes, and send greetings to customers on special occasions. They are an excellent way to establish and maintain strong relationships between your brand and customers.

Customers who subscribe to your newsletter are often more loyal and can be considered as brand advocates. Keeping track of your newsletter subscribers is vital in assessing the performance of your branding efforts. Magento 2 has a default backend grid to manage newsletter subscriptions, but if you require a more comprehensive view, the separate backend grid may not suffice.

Recently, I fulfilled a client's request to display the newsletter subscription status in the customer grid. In this blog post, I will share the step-by-step approach I utilized to add a newsletter subscription column to the customer grid in Magento 2.

For more information, Visit: https://meetanshi.com/blog/add-newsl...-in-magento-2/

View more threads in the same category: