Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How To Get Current Order Status And New Order Status In Magento 2

Thanks

Default How To Get Current Order Status And New Order Status In Magento 2

The crazily adaptable Magento 2 platform enables us, as developers, to meet the demanding client demands!

Is it not?

The client wanted to do a particular action when the order status changed, and I recently encountered a situation similar to this. I needed to retrieve the most recent order status and the old order status in Magento 2.

I immediately put that solution in this blog so that the developers wouldn't have to go through what I did to find the answer.

The code provided below can be used to add features such as those that notify customers to utilize a coupon code when their order status changes from place to processing or that compute and refund tax when an order is placed and completed.

To take any action when the order status changes in Magento 2, get the prior and subsequent order status using the shared code.

Visit: https://meetanshi.com/blog/get-curre...-in-magento-2/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

On the Administrator Board, Stores > Settings > Request Status . On the upper-right corner, click on Make New Status . Under the Request Status Data segment,

Thanks

Moves toward get current request status and new request status in Magento 2:
    Make di.xml record at application/code/Seller/Augmentation/and so on/envelope.
    Make OrderPlugin.php record at application/code/Seller/Augmentation/Module/