Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column Not Found: 1054 Unknown Column in ‘where clause’ in Magento 2

Thanks

Post SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column Not Found: 1054 Unknown Column in ‘where clause’ in Magento 2

Did you at any point find the SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column Not Found: 1054 Unknown Column in ‘where clause’ in Magento 2? All things considered, in this blog entry, I will talk about something similar and potential causes will assist you with troubleshooting the issue.

Taking care of your store's information base can turn complex once you increase your business, which makes activities inclined to specialized blunders. One of such normal specialized issues looked by the shippers utilizing Magento 2 (presently known as Adobe Business) is the Section Not Found: 1054 Obscure Segment in 'where condition' mistake. A SQL blunder is tossed by the framework when the mentioned segment isn't tracked down in the mentioned tables.

In my past blog entry, I gave a total answer for a comparable Segment Not Found: 1054 Obscure Section in 'where statement' blunder in Magento 2 Administrator Network MassAction. Yet, the blunder isn't simply restricted to the administrator network; hence, in this blog entry, I will furnish you with a portion of the potential reasons for the mistake in Magento 2.

For more info, visit https://meetanshi.com/blog/debug-sql...-in-magento-2/

View more threads in the same category: