Is it true that you are confronting the call to undefined function bccomp() in Magento 2? As of late, I confronted a similar mistake while dealing with a client's site.

Here, I am sharing that's employer me.

Magento is an open-source web-based business stage written in Php language. It requires an upheld form of PHP alongside a few libraries to appropriately work. One such required Php expansion is the BCMath.

Magento utilizes different elements of BCMath Php augmentation at different advances.

For instance, the bccomp() capability looks at the upsides of two long numbers during add-to-truck. On the off chance that the BCMath augmentation is feeling the loss of, that large number of highlights might get impacted.

In the current case, the client couldn't add an item to the truck. On checking the mistake log of Magento 2 I viewed the accompanying:

Call to unclear capability Magento\InventorySales\Model\IsProductSalableForRe questedQtyCondition\bccomp()

For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/blog/call-to-u...-in-magento-2/

View more threads in the same category: