Hello Magento folks?

Are your clients griping about product details missing in order confirmation email after upgrading to Magento 2.4.x?

All things considered, you're in good company!

Large numbers of the vendors are confronting the 'missing request thing subtleties in Magento 2 request affirmation email' issue in the wake of moving up to Magento 2.4.x. The issue is for the most part identified among the stores utilizing custom email layouts for request affirmation.

I'm here to assist you with fixing the missing item thing subtleties in Magento 2 request affirmation email.

Request affirmation mail goes about as an affirmation of the effective request position. Magento 2 consequently sends request affirmation messages to clients with the accompanying fundamental data:

1. Requested items
  2. Complete cost
  3. Charging data
  4. Delivering addresses

As of late, one of our clients hurried to me in regards to the 'thing subtleties missing in the request affirmation email subsequent to moving up to Magento 2.4.x' issue.

I burrowed down the underlying driver of the issue and tracked down an answer that works.

Peruse this blog entry till the finish to tackle the item subtleties missing all together affirmation email subsequent to moving up to Magento 2.4.x issue.

For more info, visit https://meetanshi.com/blog/product-d...magento-2-4-x/

View more threads in the same category: