Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to Programmatically Set URL Key of Category in Magento 2

Thanks

Default How to Programmatically Set URL Key of Category in Magento 2

In this blog post, I will show you the complete method to programmatically set URL key of category in Magento 2.

Classifying the items into various classifications is basic for organizations with a large number of items on their racks. Magento 2 (Adobe Business) permits storekeepers to make various classifications and sub-classifications for better association of items in the stores.

The URL key or slug is the last piece of the web address, which is not difficult to peruse and comprehend for the clients. In the event that you are a Magento 2 storekeeper, it is crucial for make the URL key of the class pages Web optimization well disposed and enhanced for a superior client experience. Naturally, this should be possible from the framework arrangement in the Magento backend (Read more). In any case, some of the time you might require an automatic strategy for that.

On the off chance that you are coordinating outsider administrations or item data the board frameworks with your Magento 2 store, you might require an automatic strategy to set the URL key of the classification pages.

In this blog entry, I will tell you the How to Programmatically Set URL Key of Category in Magento 2.

For more info, visit : https://meetanshi.com/blog/programma...-in-magento-2/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Default Wskzql Eauilg Noyqpl Pviwqh

Thanks

Default Vfexzb Uwjqkx Jwfkwx Zgkogi

Thanks

Hello, I just made my classifications automatically, however at that point erased them all from administrator board to attempt once more. In any case, this time, it says "URL key for.