Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Visual Composer-like extension for Magento?

Thanks

Unhappy Visual Composer-like extension for Magento?

Is there an extension for making dynamic contents in Magentos CMS?

Coming from Wordpress I am used to a number of different page builders with nice buttons and such for short codes and easy adding of animated elements.
    Yes, Magento is not a full blog or CMS-able thingy, but still.
    As I understand WPBakery's Visual Composer (VC for short hereafter), for instance, is only a library of JQuery presets and all you have to do is fill in the contents in required text fields. So why is there no such thing on Magento? It can't all be because of the lame "it's due to Magentos framework"?

Isn't it that Magento developers focus on e-commerce more than design?
    So how do we get more designer folks on board of Magento?

So far the only way to get some nice things going on in Magento is to use a "Magento Wordpress Integration"-solution (MWI for short hereafter), like Fishpig's or Sonassi's products.
    Fishpig is free and all, but won't accept WP plugins, which means VC is out of the question.
    Sonassi on the other hand seems to be more agile, but costs a fortune.

Really, developing a MWI surely must be waaaay more advanced than to just make a VC-like extension?
    Or why not "port" VC to Magento?

Just my thoughts.

If you have a tip on page builder for Magento, please don't hesitate! Gimme a sign!

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

There is a wysiwyg theme editor, something I have used to make life a bit easier...it allows full CSS control, even the breadcrumb trails and it has a drag & drop layout manager and you can add content blocks in a similar manner. It's not exactly what you are looking for, but pretty close! Hope this helps http://www.magentocommerce.com/magen...ner-14913.html

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Is there an extension for making dynamic contents in Magentos CMS?

Coming from Wordpress I am used to a number of different page builders with nice buttons and such for short codes and easy adding of animated elements.
    Yes, Magento is not a full blog or CMS-able thingy, but still.
    As I understand WPBakery's Visual Composer (VC for short hereafter), for instance, is only a library of JQuery presets and all you have to do is fill in the contents in required text fields. So why is there no such thing on Magento? It can't all be because of the lame "it's due to Magentos framework"?

Isn't it that Magento developers focus on e-commerce more than design?
    So how do we get more designer folks on board of Magento?

So far the only way to get some nice things going on in Magento is to use a "Magento Wordpress Integration"-solution (MWI for short hereafter), like Fishpig's or Sonassi's products.
    Fishpig is free and all, but won't accept WP plugins, which means VC is out of the question.
    Sonassi on the other hand seems to be more agile, but costs a fortune.

Really, developing a MWI surely must be waaaay more advanced than to just make a VC-like extension?
    Or why not "port" VC to Magento?

Just my thoughts.

If you have a tip on page builder for Magento, please don't hesitate! Gimme a sign!

Thanks

Thanks for the tip maarjakrv!

Although not at all what I was looking for this is a very interesting plugin and will severely shorten development time =)

To other hoggers of this forum: There's got to be more good extensions like this! Keep 'em coming!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    Its a good thing to be discussed,I guess maarjakrv didn't suggest you the thing which you needed but i feel that taking care of all the needs and getting the thing according to that is what that we think should be moving ahead and through keeping it under discussion something which works can come out.
    Exactly.
    And if anyone capable of creating modules is reading this; how hard can it be bundle some code snippets of jQuery into a widget module?

Heck, with my lo-tech PHP and Javascript skill I was able to do the nifty sliding-and-fading-in animation [of some paragraphs] I was looking for, since I couldn't find a decent one. I didn't make a module though, just quick n' dirty coding directly in a static block.
    I can only dream of doing it all via a widget =/

I guess I could spend some time to be that guy to deliver us, but naaaaah.... that's not going to happen

Thanks

As you may know that VenusTheme is updating new features: Visual Composer-like on frontend
    See more detail here: http://www.venustheme.com/venus-magento-page-builder/

Thanks

You can download free Visual Composer at : http://www.magesolution.com/template...der-theme.html
    Name:  images (5).jpg
Views: 3692
Size:  6.9 KB
    Visual Composer help you to build the page directly on the page, not in the admin panel, therefore allows you to view exactly which you want to build and change with live feedback on every change you make.

Thanks

If you looking for a Multipurpose Magento 1 & 2 Theme with Visual Composer Extension you can take a look at Franco Magento 2 Theme..With more than 16 layouts predefined, graceful styles for blog, portfolio, store locator page. It has some distinguish features such as : bootstrap 3.x,tons of magento extensions and MGS Frontend builder .With this theme, you can easily create/edit your layout at Frontend as you want without any coding experience required.
    Only $ 79

Live demo:http://preview.themeforest.net/item/...eview/19298898
    View more details : https://themeforest.net/item/franco-...theme/19298898

Name:  img_banner_sconto.jpg
Views: 2164
Size:  255.6 KB

Name:  franco.PNG
Views: 2077
Size:  370.3 KB

Thanks

Visual Composer for Magento 2 is well-known extensions for build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS pages… straightly and visually at front-end. Normally, developers have to add complicate command line to edit. Now, get rid of that complicated step and take it easy with our new Frontend Builder theme. By this way, you can experience the true “What you see is what you get” and forget about “blind design”. This theme also comes with tons of extensions and 19+ available components that support you build web pages by yourself. Easily you just need to combine these elements to create any pages as your expectation.

View more: http://www.magesolution.com/mgs-fron...-magento2.html

Name:  ^EF98DE5E5D47BE9EEC163FF11E403755793BB709E09B61145C^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
Views: 1832
Size:  819.5 KB

Thanks

Magesolution is glad to offer you a solution. Welcome our – Frontend CMS Page Builder

Name:  Cms frontend builder.PNG
Views: 2002
Size:  143.4 KB

As you know, Magesolution is a well-known website with Frontend Builder fo Magento 2. Thanks to installing Magento 2 Page Builder Extension, online stores save much of your time, money & effort by building complex and content-rich Magento pages in blink of an eye. With update Version Frontend CMS page builder Magento 2, customers can create and edit your page fast

At this updated version Magento 2.1 with multi nice features, you can create as many CMS Pages as possible. With drag and drop interface & 30 + builder elements supported, you can build your page easily in the saving time. In addition, our Cms page builder is created to work with any kind of magento 2 theme.

Frontend CMS Page Builder Magento 2
    Front-end CMS Page builder is an extension allowing you to edit CMS pages effortlessly and visually at front-end. As a result, you can see what you’ve performed instantly whether it is a minimal adjustment right on user interface. No coding knowledge requires.

What makes it different
    Drag and drop interface and 30 + builder elements supported
    Suitable For All CMS Pages
    Empower you to create as many CMS Pages as possible
    User-friendly interface that enables you to see directly what you want to change.
    Easily Compatible With Other Extensions and Themes
    Responsive Design Options
    Speed of loading page increases dramatically
    Suitable For All CMS Pages
    Name:  frontendcmspagebuilder.PNG
Views: 640
Size:  527.8 KB

Compatible with any Magento 2 themes

Name:  ffff.PNG
Views: 847
Size:  468.4 KB

30 + Builder Elements
    Name:  frontend  cms page builder magento 2 extension.PNG
Views: 930
Size:  56.1 KB

Visual & Friendly
    Name:  front-end cms page builder.PNG
Views: 1519
Size:  608.6 KB

Conclusion
    Frontend CMS page builder Magento 2 is a simple yet effective solution that comes with all the necessary design functionality. Easy in use, it is just made to be a must-have module in your store. The module is currently good and ready to be reviewed and purchased in our store. For more information and better idea of the extension, please follow the provided user guide and visit the extension demo stores.

Thanks

Thanks

It's a question i asked myself when i was developing an ecommerce store for a client based on Magento. Unfortunately, there is no Visual Composer like text editor available for magento as it was not meant to be a CMS but an Ecommerce platform.

Still, the WYSIWYG editor on Mangento works pretty fine but nothing fancy like Visual composer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.netguru.co/services/react-js

Thanks

Great stuff i think you guys are about to see a nice portion of the wordpress market head your way as wordpress continues to disergard all the theme programers and plugin programmers that made it what it is today with gutenberg.

Thanks

Hi,
    I can say that Magezon Page Builder is what you're looking for. With simple and intuitive drag & drop, you can create any wanted layout in minutes.

- Visual drag & drop Magento 2 page builder
    - Compatible with all Magento themes
    - 50+ elements
    - Powerful customizable options
    - Template library
    - Fully responsive
    - Magento WYSIWYG editor
    - SEO-friendly Magento 2 pages
    - Lightning performance with cache support
    - Plugin integrations:
    + Frontend Editor plugin
    + Coming soon Page plugin
    + Advanced Page plugin
    + Blue Form Builder extension
    + Single Product Page Builder extension
    + Order Success Page builder extension
    + Landing Page extension

Thanks

What is an incredible CMS Visual Composer Magento 2? I exceptionally prescribe Magezon Page Builder expansion for Magento 2 that is too simple to utilize and quick. Construct any design you can consider in only a wink of an eye without knowing code or contracting an engineer. Essentially use drag and drop and 50+ structure components.

Thanks

At this updated version Magento 2.1 with multi nice features, you can create as many CMS Pages as possible. With drag and drop interface & 30 + builder elements supported, you can build your page easily in the saving time.
    Visual Composer-like extension for Magento?
    Navigation.
    Forum.
    HTML, XHTML, CSS, Design Questions.