Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

3 things that can ruin your Ecommerce, and how to avoid it

Thanks

Default 3 things that can ruin your Ecommerce, and how to avoid it

In this article I’d like to talk about things which could affect very negative on your online store. Main point of this article is to avoid bad customer experience in your shop. So what are these 3 things that bother your customers so much?

I have seen and have read a lot of articles about how to build and optimize your ecommerce, I even have wrote about that pretty much. But as we know it is always much easier to lose than to earn. As Jeff Bezos said once “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell six friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000.”

So I have decided to make a research about customers dissatisfaction with online shopping, and spent some time to analyze most frequent customers complaints.

Here is my top 3:
    http://www.webinse.com/blog/3-things...w-to-avoid-it/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Makes sense this is what does matter a lot i mean when it comes to treating your costumer it has to be on the appropriate way i mean their satisfaction is the reason behind the brand growth this is how its necessary for us to bother. Secondly trendy accessories are like the need of this era they are quite in fashion.

Thanks

Something really helpful basically what helps is how it all can go well learning the ways of getting better at something certainly is how it goes well which is fine enough so yeah highlighted a sense making concept which surely makes sense.