Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento & ZohoCRM now really can be synchronized data bi-direction instantly!

Thanks

Default Magento & ZohoCRM now really can be synchronized data bi-direction instantly!

Hi all, I am Philip Nguyen, Sales & Support Manager at CRM4Ecommerce.COM,

I am very proud when notice with you that CRM4Ecommerce.COM released successful new version 1.1.2 of extension Magento ZohoCRM Synchronization. This extension now really allows synchronizing data bi-direction instantly between Magento stores and ZohoCRM system.

This is the best extension allows synchronizing data bidirectional between Magento stores and the ZohoCRM. Besides the advantage utilities that provided by Zoho CRM combined with the superior features compared with all the same type products, such as:

- Allows synchronizing all types of data: Customers, Newsletter Subscribers, Products, Quotes (Cart data), Orders, Invoices, Order’s / Invoice’s / Shipment’s / Credit Memo’s Statuses History & Comments, Promotion Catalog Price Rules and Shopping Cart Price Rules from Magento stores into ZohoCRM Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Products, Campaigns, Potentials, Quotes, Sales Orders, Invoices, Events and Tasks.
    - Allows mapping smartly manually between Magento attributes and ZohoCRM fields / custom fields.
    - Supports synchronizing data instantly, synchronizing data in queue smartly by ajax technique and based on schedule (cron job).
    - Supports loading data of Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Products, Quotes, SalesOrders, Invoices and Tasks from ZohoCRM into Magento store by instantly from ZohoCRM or manually and based on schedule of Magento.
    - Supports reporting synchronizing statuses by pie charts.
    - Allows saving the log of all actions of data synchronization.
    - Compatibles with CRM4Ecommerce Magento ZohoInvoice Synchronization, Magento ZohoCRM Case Plugin and not conflict with any other Magento extensions.
    - Easy installation - just upload files and you are done!
    - No overwrite any file in your Magento store!

Name:  magentozoho-model.png
Views: 177
Size:  81.7 KB

Additional utilities for Magento stores in the sales and customers management
    - Replace professionally Inventory Management systems for Magento stores.
    - Follow purchasing of customers: Number orders that customer placed, total paid, total refunded, total due, total revenue from customers…
    - Analysis potentials that created from customers when customers create quotes (shopping carts), place orders, process…
    - Report about promotion programs: Analysis total revenue, total orders, total customers…
    - Create Quotes (Cart data), Sales Orders, Invoices for any customers (registered or not logged in) of Magento from Zoho CRM.
    - Allow customers and store owners negotiate price and store owners can edit price in carts, orders or invoices for customers.
    - Customize Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices tempate and print them for customers via pdf downloadable documents.

How does it work?
    Depending on the configuration of the user that data will automatically be synchronized immediately from the Magento site to Zoho CRM system and backwards as soon as the data is updated or data will be synchronized simultaneously from the Magento via cron job.

Demo site:
    - Magento Frontend: http://demo-magento.crm4ecommerce.co...nchronization/
    - Magento Backend: http://demo-magento.crm4ecommerce.co...ensions/admin/ zohocrm / zohocrm123$
    - ZohoCRM: https://www.zoho.com/crm/lp/login.html [email protected]/demo123$

To get your own demo, let contact with me via my Skype account dungnm001, I will demo directly via Team Viewer for you.

Best regards,

Philip Nguyen

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Sounds cool if they both are learning through the same way because at the same time moving ahead is what that we get to see in quite a correct manner so at the end what we get to learn is through the help of different statistics i am sure in terms of getting better it can be performed goodly.

Thanks

Hi Bereon,

Thank you for your interested in our extension. Have you any new idea?

My Email is [email protected] and my Skype Id is dungnm001, we can discuss more about this extension .

Best regards,

Philip Nguyen