Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Moving product page buttons

Thanks

Default Moving product page buttons

In need of assistance!

I am trying to move the "Request A Quote" Button which is currently at the bottom of the product page, to the top of the page. Any ideas on how I can do this?

I've located:

<button class="rfqbtn" type="button" title="Request Quote" class="button" onclick="setLocation('/quotes?partsno=<?php echo urlencode($_product->getData('mfgpartno')); ?>&mfg=<?php echo urlencode($_product->getResource()->getAttribute('manufacturer')->getFrontend()->getValue($_product)); ?>&cond=<?php echo urlencode($_item->getResource()->getAttribute('condition')->getFrontend()->getValue($_item)); ?>');"></button>
    <?php endif; ?>

http://www.minnesotacomputers.com/pc...-computer.html

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Let 's check this tutorial to turn on the magento path hints, then visit the detail page to see the coding belong to which template file. After that, you will know which template file need to edit. http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...nts-in-magento

Good luck!!!

Thanks

<div id="wc-stripe-payment-request-wrapper" style="clear:both;padding-top:1.5em;"><div id="wc-stripe-payment-request-button"></div></div><p id="wc-stripe-payment-request-button-separator" style="margin-top:1.5em;text-align:center;display:none;">&mdash; OR &mdash;</p></div>