Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How many products can be imported to Magento? Are there any Magento import limitation

Thanks

Hi iLoveMage, we have no the limitation on number of products can be imported. Magento will parse xml/json file and run the importation one by one until end of product list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveMage View Post
    Hi
    Anyone tell me how many products can be imported to Magento? Are there any Magento import limitations?

thanks
    Generally, Magento can handle millions of items, however there are some points need to be paid attention to. The problem comes down to server performance, memory limit and how to manage that many products in a catalog from a business perspective. For those who are interested, here is the article that discusses these points -
    http://www.mag-manager.com/useful-ar...on-of-products

Thanks

We have an application that offers an easier way to import mulitple products and addresses some of these issues. You can get more info on it at www.ClaraStream.com and feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarastream View Post
    We have an application that offers an easier way to import mulitple products and addresses some of these issues. You can get more info on it at www.ClaraStream.com and feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
    Is your company capable to provide currency switcher??