Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Best magento hosting 2013???

Thanks

Post Best magento hosting 2013???

Thanks

Not sure what other people think about magento hosting in 2013 but to me from 2 years now, I always choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package for my magento projects. In some other ways I can say it should be the best magento hosting provider 2013 for me. Not because it 's fast, stable and good price but also because of the support, they support very good for my projects what save me a lot of time to complete.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rocker For This Useful Post:

Parth Patel (19-08-2013)

Thanks

I don't work on many magento projects, I only work on 2 projects until now and hosting with SiteGround in some months. It 's difficult to say it is the best magento hosting 2013 but at least they make me comfortable with what they are doing, what they support and the way to configure server, it work very smooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    Not sure what other people think about magento hosting in 2013 but to me from 2 years now, I always choose SiteGround Magento Hosting package for my magento projects. In some other ways I can say it should be the best magento hosting provider 2013 for me. Not because it 's fast, stable and good price but also because of the support, they support very good for my projects what save me a lot of time to complete.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to claude For This Useful Post:

VishalBhatt123 (26-08-2013)

Thanks

How about A2 hosting? I see they can make magento faster 300%, did you guys try it?

Thanks

It 's a good choice too londondaily, SSD can help us increase the performance. It can be another good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by londondaily View Post
    How about A2 hosting? I see they can make magento faster 300%, did you guys try it?

Thanks

It work very fast for me, thank rocker. You save a lot of time to figure out a good magento hosting. It 's even faster with supercacher. Great.

Thanks

Thanks rocker, you are really an expert in magento hosting. It 's really a best magento hosting. I has just moved to their hosting and it work very very well. Fast and Stable. Great.

Thanks

Magento hosting standard one. Do you have any idea on http://www.uniecommerce.com/

Thanks

Hi rocker, I already bought a package from SiteGround from your suggestion, I see they have 2 version of magento support in one click installation, which one should I choose? Is the performance the same?

Thanks

Hi denielpro, I think you can choose 1.8 because the performance is better a lot. Other than that, almost the extension for 1.7.0.2 will work well on 1.8. And many other advantages

Thanks

If you're looking for the best Magento hosting, it is definitely key to find a web host that is optimized for Magento. A host that really understands Magento and knows the little tricks are going to be able to get way more out of your eCommerce store than your average host. I have found Nexcess fits this bill. They are innovators in the Magento world, having created the Turpentine extension that improves Magento's compatibility with Varnish (which for the non-technical, this is a very good thing). They speak regularly at Magento conferences and have published a whitepaper that is a blue print for improving Magento site speed. Nexcess, who you can find with a quick Google search, is worth checking out.

Thanks

There are more than 20 live magento sites of our customers who are using SiteGround Magento Hosting, I think they provide a very good service what is optimized for magento

Thanks

Magento hosting is a very good overall I am very pleased usligute which offers certificates protect enamel and so on there are many hosntig but I have chosen this and I am pleased

Thanks

Amazone hosting or A2 hosting are the good choices for you bro.

Magento Reward Points | Magento SEO Extension | Magento Shop By Brand

Thanks

I read your message and it took me very properly and I believe a great deal of this details are going to be useful to all of us else. I've like all of you might have a small internet site, and it builds for the style on the website. For those who have someone, please pay a visit to my web page to a bar .

web design inspiration

Thanks

I want to move my site to new host quickly, do you guys have any fast way or please help me with your suggestion what to do? Thanks

Thanks

Thanks. I need to move my site to new host quickly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bond View Post
    I want to move my site to new host quickly, do you guys have any fast way or please help me with your suggestion what to do? Thanks
    After you buy SiteGround Hosting they will move your site for free and make sure it work without down time.

Thanks

After you buy SiteGround Hosting they will move your site for free and make sure it work without down time.
    I already got a hosting package with SiteGround and it 's really work very well. But I don't know it 's really a best choice. So basically, I totally agree, just like what I love their very nice feature from SuperCacher

Thanks

Do we have any shared hosting company what support redis cache for magento or it ' good enough to get memcached? Another question: does SiteGround support APC cache?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast