Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento Product Questions Extension by MageComp

Thanks

Default Magento Product Questions Extension by MageComp

Name:  Product Questions.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  10.7 KB
    Customers are always willing to know more about the product and its functionality before buying. But in the lack of information or hurry look for another option or willing to have an instant resolution. Providing separate tab beside product description that let store customer, ask questions or ready previously asked question drastically helps a lot.

Magento Product Questions extension by MageComp let store customer ask their product related questions right from the product page. The extension helps store customer to quickly get an answer to frequently asked questions from the product page by saving valuable time of both store owner and customer. The extension is designed to have full control over asking questions using backend options.

Why choose MageComp’s Magento Product Questions Extension:

Backend option to enable extension.
    Store admin have full control over frontend posted questions, answers and comments.
    Using backend option store admin can assign access to everyone, registered customer or can keep all access.
    Backend grid listing system that will automatically lists to all posted questions by customers.
    The extension is designed to add multiple answers & Comments to asked question.
    Using backend options, store admin can manage all the questions, comments and answers posted to related question.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Thanks for sharing! This extension is very useful for every eCommerce store.

Also, you can check out one more similar extension here: Product Questions - Magento 2 Extension.

This extension allows your online customers/visitors to ask product related questions and receive answers from the product view page. It is a wonderful means to help you increase your store sales and make your website more interactive and user-friendly.

Thanks

Download FREE Product Question for Magento at Magesolution. Magento product questions extension allows customers to ask questions and receive answers on product pages, like or dislike questions and answers. Customers can also search and see all questions, answers on FAQs page.
    I’m a customer and I go to your shop and find the product I need. Ohh, I like this product but I have some questions and need your answers before I buy the product. So, I have to visit contact page or send an email to you and wait. It is probably taking long time for me to get answered or mine will be missed forever. However, I don’t usually have much time to wait and maybe, I will go to Google to search for all information I need and I can buy this product from other shops. As a result, you will likely lose a client like me.

As a matter of fact, you certainly don’t want to lose customers for such a circumstance. You want to supplement a good utility for your online shop which facilitates your customers to enter their questions of the products and get answered instantly right there. That would be a perfect solution and it’s exactly what our Magento product questions extension is providing.

Magento product questions features list:

At front-end:

Customers and guests can ask questions on product pages and get answered right here.
    Customers can set questions to be private or public

Customers and guests can add answers for a question
    Customers and guests can rate all the questions

Customers and guests can see and find suitable questions and answers on product pages for the similar issues they are in need of advice.
    Customers and guests can find and see all questions and answers related to the products on FAQs pages

In Admin back-end:

Admin can approve or decline questions and answers
    Admin can set a question to be private or public
    Admin can create answers and questions in admin panel

Admin can create topics
    Admin can assign the questions to a topic

Admin can assign the questions to other products
    Admin can set who can add questions (registered or guest)
    Admin can set who can rate questions (registered or guest)
    General

Allow you to place FAQs block anywhere you want on your website

Ability to show all topics and questions, answers on the FAQs page
    SEO friendly
    Ability to sort the questions by Latest, Score, Order
    Ability to search the questions and answers on FAQs page
    Allow you to enable or disable Captcha to prevent spam messages
    Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy and paste to use
    HTML/ CSS and W3C validation
    Friendly and flexible configuration
    Cross-browsers compatibility
    Full and well-organized document for installation and user manual