Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

IoT help

Thanks

To ease up your search, I have compiled a list of top IoT platforms and their features to help you determine which platform suits your business needs.

Google Cloud IoT

Google launched its own IoT platform based on its end-to-end Google cloud platform. Google cloud internet of things is currently the worlds top-ranked IoT platform. Moreover, Its diverse integrated services add value to the solutions built on it.

Cisco IoT Cloud Connect

Cisco IoT grabs a mobility cloud-based software originally designed to serve mobile operations. This IoT platform is compatible with industrial and individual use cases. In addition to the IoT solutions, Cisco is also known for providing reliable IoT hardware.

Thanks

IRI Voracity

IRI Voracity is an all-inclusive data management platform that enables data control for your various business processes and at every stage. This IoT platform uses two core engines, IRI CoSort and Hadoop, to inspect and process big data. However, IRI Voracity does more than data processing like data migration from multiple sources and in various formats (such as Unix, Linux) or windows file systems ( ISAM, MongoDB, LDIF, HIVE, JSON).

ThingWorx

ThingWorx is an IoT platform specialized in the industrial internet of things (IIoT) used for varieties of purposes related to manufacturing, serving, and engineering instances. It is useful for a variety of services related to manufacturing, engineering, and service instances. The platform addresses challenges across industries, from remote monitoring and maintenance to workforce efficiency and asset optimization.

Thanks

Today, almost every person uses a mobile phone or tablet, so I want to tell you about such technology as the Internet of Things and its advantages in business. After I used the services of this company https://www.sam-solutions.com/indust...net-of-things/ and decided to implement this technology in my business, my performance increased greatly because now my client can interact with things in real life.