Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Creating a Marketing Plan

Thanks

Default Creating a Marketing Plan

I just recently read an article about the steps to creating a marketing plan. Actually, there is only one step involved and that is to research. The rest of the article talks about the components that I need to consider when I am creating my marketing plan. Here are the components listed:
    • Economics
    • Product
    • Customers
    • Competition
    • Niche
    • Strategy
    • Sales Forecast

Are there any other business components that I should include in my marketing plan? Thanks!

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

When it comes to promoting your brand some products perfectly serve purpose. Custom business lapel pins are ideal for marketing .
    These can be Lions Club International Pins https://www.pinsource.com/categories/lions, Rotary International Pins or others. The choice of lapel pins is individual, taking into account the specifics of the company's work and purpose. And PinSource will help you with that. Many businesses have discovered the ease and affordability of using custom pins as a subtle way to boost their brand.

Thanks

Now many companies are experiencing difficulties in business development. That is why we need such creative ideas for business development.