Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

how to avoid mistakes when doing business?

Thanks

For most people, starting their own business is a new period in their lives, they are full of inspiration, hopes, dreams. But it is also a time of many mistakes that people make when they do not have sufficient experience in a certain area, and most importantly, in doing business in general. Therefore, every businessman needs to know about these startup books must read and draw their own conclusions.
    Last edited by geliebte; 26-02-2021 at 02:19 PM.

Thanks

It is really important that you promote your business correctly. What do you think about some offline methods, by the way? I often get some cool stuff for my small company from PinSource.com for example. What do you think? Maybe you can give me any other tips here, thanks!

Thanks

“Being organized is key. Running a small business is like being a circus ringmaster. It’s normal to have dozens of things happening at once. So, I have a daily task list, things that I need to do, and I list them by their priority. It sounds simple, but it works and makes me far more productive.” – Tara Langdale-Schmidt, founder, VuVatech

Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi