Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to control price visibility from unregistered customers and your competitors?

Thanks

Default How to control price visibility from unregistered customers and your competitors?

Want to control price visibility from unregistered customers and your competitors? Get Hide Product Price Magento 2 Extension that hides product price and Add to Cart button from non-registered customers.

This is a wonderful extension that helps to encourage customers to register in your store to see the product price. In order to see the price, customers must need to register and login into your store. It will help you increase the number of registered customers in your eCommerce store. Also, it helps to organize private sales.

Highlighted Features:
    • Easy to install and manage and the ability to enable/disable from the admin control panel.
    • Set Hide Product Price as per Product Selection | Category Selection | Price Range Selection.
    • Ability to set hide product price for an individual product.
    • Redirect to custom URL.
    • The store owner can set login popup after a click on the show price button, so no need to go at the login page.
    • Store owners can set start and end time to hide product price.
    • Store owners can set a custom message to display on the product detail page.
    • The extension also hides the Add to Cart button once the hide product price option is enabled.
    • Store owners can also set a custom message on the product detail page.
    • The Extension also hides the price and Add to Cart button on Cross-sell/Up-sell/Related product section and Compare product page.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Tá»± lá»™t bao quy đầu bị sÆ°ng phải làm sao? hiện Ä‘ang Ä‘iá»u rất nhiá»u ngÆ°á»i thắc mắc và cần được giải đáp. Hiện nay, có khá nhiá»u địa chỉ phòng khám ở trên địa bàn Thanh Hóa, nhÆ°ng để tìm ra nÆ¡i khám chữa bệnh uy tín cÅ©ng là Ä‘iá»u mà nhiá»u ngÆ°á»i băn khoăn. Vì thế, hôm nay kienthucykhoa.net sẽ giá»›i thiệu cho bạn chi tiết hÆ¡n vá» Phòng khám Äa khoa An Äức, là nÆ¡i khám chữa bệnh, hiện Ä‘ang được phần lá»›n ngÆ°á»i dân Thanh Hóa tin tưởng là Ä‘iểm đến để khám chữa bệnh nam khoa, phụ khoa, bệnh xã há»™i, bệnh trÄ©. Vá»›i hệ thống trang thiết bị tiên tiến, phòng khám sạch sẽ, Ä‘á»™i ngÅ© y, bác sÄ© chuyên khoa có nhiá»u năm kinh nghiệm, đã từng làm việc ở các bệnh viện lá»›n ở nÆ°á»›c ngoài. Dịch vụ y tế tại đây được nâng cao giúp bệnh nhân thấy thoải mái nhất. An Äức là phòng khám luôn luôn đặt sức khá»e và niá»m tin của ngÆ°á»i bệnh lên hàng đầu. Vì vậy, toàn bá»™ thông tin cá nhân của ngÆ°á»i bị bệnh Ä‘á»u được bảo mật, giúp cho ngÆ°á»i bệnh có thể yên tâm chia sẻ những vẫn Ä‘á» mình Ä‘ang gặp phải.
    Không những thế, Chữa viêm bao quy đầu ở Thanh Hóa tốn bao nhiêu tiá»n? cÅ©ng là Ä‘iá»u khiến ngÆ°á»i mắc bệnh lo lắng nhất khi Ä‘i khám, vì không biết mắc hay rẻ, có đủ chi phí để khám bệnh hay không. Thì khi tá»›i phòng khám An Äức, tất cả chi phí Ä‘á»u được công khai và có giá niêm yết, giúp cho ngÆ°á»i bị bệnh chủ Ä‘á»™ng hÆ¡n trong việc chá»n lá»±a phÆ°Æ¡ng pháp khám và chữa bệnh phù hợp vá»›i kinh tế của mình.

Thanks

With the Magento 2 Hide Price Module, you have the flexibility to regulate the visibility of prices across any product and category page. Swap out the price tag and 'Add to Cart' button with your choice of custom text, links, images, or a quote form. Set up rules to constrain the display of prices, specifying conditions such as particular products, customers, customer groups, countries, and store views.