The best solution when your customer makes a wrong order is to allow them to cancel that order from the front end. Magento doesn't provide an inbuilt feature for order cancellation by customers. You can use a tool known as Cancel Order Magento 2 Extension.

This extension allows customers to cancel orders easily from the frontend and at the same time it sends a notification to the admin through an email for the same. Customers can cancel an order from my account dashboard & my order page (frontend) by the customers. clients to cancel their orders from the frontend and notify the admin through an email for the same.

Name:  cancel-order-by-customer-myorders.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  198.0 KB

Highlighted Features-
  • Customer can cancel pending orders from client-side under my account section
  • Customers can add comments once canceling an order. Helps the store admin to know the exact reason for order cancellation and thus you can improve lacking areas.
  • An automatic notification email sent to an admin that order had been canceled.
  • The store owner can set a custom mail template from the admin side once cancel order processes from the customer end.
  • Easily enable/disable functionality from the Admin control panel.
  • Admin can set custom display message/text
  • Admin can set Cancel order link or button text
  • Admin can set Cancel order form header text
  • Admin can set Cancel order note text

View more threads in the same category: