Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to Convert image png to jpg with Magento 2

Thanks

Post How to Convert image png to jpg with Magento 2

Every E-commerce store is well equipped with different types of images. But it has an adverse impact on the performance of the store if the image is greater in size or not supported. The page load speed increases which in turn increases the bounce rates.

Same way, PNG is an image format that is bigger in size compared to the JPG image format. PNG is also not supported by all web browsers. On the other hand, JPG files are smaller in size in spite of maintaining the quality of the images.

Convert png to jpg is a way out for the above problem. PNG to JPG image convert will improve your store performance without compromising on the quality. Let’s convert png to jpg in Magento 2.

Name:  How-to-Convert-image-png-to-jpg-with-Magento-2-950x500.png
Views: 45
Size:  176.2 KB

For more detail: https://magecomp.com/blog/convert-im...ith-magento-2/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Cá»™ng đồng mạng bây giá» Ä‘ang search nhiá»u vá» vấn đỠđịa chỉ cắt bao quy đầu uy tín giá rẻ tại TP Thanh Hóa để tìm địa chỉ khám chữa bệnh uy tín đồng thá»i tích góp các thông tin hữu ích cho bản thân mình. Mặc dù chỉ má»›i thành lập trong thá»i gian má»›i đây. Tuy thế phòng khám Ä‘a khoa An Äức đã nhận được sá»± uy tín của khá nhiá»u ngÆ°á»i dân Thanh Hóa và các tỉnh lân cận.Không chỉ chia sẻ các thông tin bổ ích, mà An Äức còn Ä‘Æ°a ra 1 dịch vụ khám chữa bệnh theo tiêu chuẩn Quốc tế. Giúp cho ngÆ°á»i mắc bệnh có được cảm giác thoải mái không còn lo sợ khi Ä‘i khám chữa bệnh.
    Vá» chi phí chi phí cắt bao quy đầu ở Thanh Hóa là bao nhiêu Ä‘iá»uchữa trị Ä‘á»u được niêm yết giá và công khai. Giúp cho bệnh nhân có thể chủ Ä‘á»™ng hÆ¡n trong việc lá»±a chá»n phÆ°Æ¡ng pháp khám phù hợp vá»›i bản thân mình. Äặc biệt, tất cảthông tin cá nhân Ä‘á»u được bảo mật