Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Why 75% of Your Marketing Emails are Never Opened and What to Do About It

Thanks

Post Why 75% of Your Marketing Emails are Never Opened and What to Do About It

I hope you doing well, Today we have come up with a very interesting blog for your email marketing strategies.

if you put hard effort into creating email templates and gather customer database to run a successful email campaign, its very necessary that your campaign emails are delivered right into your customer inbox📥! Next, you will learn how you will take maximum advantage of your email marketing campaign. Let get started🚀

Name:  Why-75-of-Your-Marketing-Emails-Are-Never-Read-950x500.png
Views: 24
Size:  88.2 KB

But then, if this is the case, why does it seem like 74% of your emails are going unread? Maybe they’re not being opened at all, or maybe they’re being opened but whatever platform you’re using says the read percentage isn’t high at all. What are you doing wrong, and how can you make things better?

Let’s find out.
    Your Emails aren’t Relevant🧐
    Think about your own email inbox. If you’re scanning through your inbox on a normal day, you’ll probably find that you’re unconsciously looking for emails that are relevant to you. If you don’t relate to an email or you’re not interested in the subject line, are you going to open it? Probably not. Are your customers? Probably not.

Always make sure your email content is relevant to the times and to your customer’s interests. This is why it’s so important to create email lists and break your mailing list recipients down into categories and targeting them separately.

A note on this; make sure you’re not sending your customers the same offers and discounts month in, month out. They can tell when this is happening, and your offers will lose their sense of urgency, thus becoming less relevant.

for more information visit: https://magecomp.com/blog/why-your-m...-never-opened/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hello. I want to thank you for such an interesting article, it is very useful for my work. I often communicate with clients by email. And by the way, I recently made an email signature using free email signature generator . And I want to say that this is a very convenient generator so also absolutely free.

Thanks

Useful content. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

One reason for low open rates could be the list you are sending to is old/outdated. It may be that the contacts on your list have since closed down those email addresses and moved on to newer ones. If this is the case, there isn't much you can do because those contacts are no longer able to be reached.