Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

7 Simple Ways of Relieving Stress after Work

Thanks

Post 7 Simple Ways of Relieving Stress after Work

In this fast-moving and the tech-based world, anyone can feel the weight of stress on their shoulders by the end of their working day. No matter how calm and composed you are when you are putting all your efforts, you will get tired and feel stressed both mentally and physically at the end of the day. Stress just does not go away with a simple sleep. If you are not taking proper steps to deal with your stress, then you can end up affecting your productivity. In this article, I have mentioned a few tips that will help you get rid of stress and recharge your batteries during or after a hectic day at work.

Name:  7-Simple-Ways-To-Reduce-Stress-At-Work.png
Views: 1133
Size:  26.8 KB

Meditate for 3 to 5 Mins
    Meditation is a great way to relax your mind. Meditation is proven to benefits your work and personal life. Practicing meditation can help you relieve stress after or during work. In meditation, you can concentrate on your breathing. The first thing you need to do is sit in a quiet place in a chair or wherever you feel comfortable. Then close your eyes and notice the inhalation and exhalation process. Feel the air going in and coming out of your nostrils for 5 minutes. This might be not possible in a couple of days or weeks because your thought will start to come in. Whenever you have thoughts while meditating, just notice them, and come back to concentrating on the breathing exercise. You can also follow the guided meditation from a resource like Mindvalley.

Take short breaks
    Taking a short break and after every half or one hour of rigorous work can make you more focused and productive after the break. During the break, you can simply walk or can take a deep breath. Taking breaks at a regular interval of half or one hour is called Pomodoro. Working on computers is easy to get carried away and forget the time notion. So, having an app that can remind of such things will be great to thing when you are serious about it.

Brainstorm Ideas
    While you are working tasks, you may find some of them easy, and some of them tough to solve. Here what you can do it brainstorm all the ideas you have. List out all the ideas you can use to solve the problem. List all the good ideas also bad ideas too. Now, pay attention closing to each of the ideas and work out the best one that can solve the problem. This will help you be more creative and productive at work, ultimately reducing your stress levels.

for more information visit this: https://magecomp.com/blog/7-simple-w...g-stress-work/

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

I want to share my way of relieving stress after work. I live in a suburban area and I have a detached house. In the backyard, I have a hot tub, a shed with hot tub covers, and other things. But the main thing is, of course, the tub. There's nothing better than getting in it after a difficult workday.

Thanks

Thanks for the tips! But I can say that to properly relax after work, you need to stop thinking about work. It is important not to check mail and not think about work. Secondly, you need to find a physical activity. Not necessarily a full gym session, even a regular walk would be ok. And do not get stuck on the Internet, it only exacerbates fatigue. You also need to take something supportive, such as vitamins and cbd oils.
    Last edited by UwU; 01-05-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks

For me, the best way to relieve stress after a long day is music listening. You can also try aromatherapy. Essential Oils used in aromatherapy can help relieve stress, relax the body, and promote better sleep. I use them to sleep better.

Thanks

Wonderful post! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

There are a lot of useful tips, I truly think healthy eating, sleep, and sport can help to reduce the amount of stress. You can also get some useful tips here https://unimeal.com/blog/melatonin-and-weight-loss-40. I hope it can be helpful for ya.