Hello, Magento folks,

Let me ask you first, how was your Christmas and New Year Holidays? I am sure that you must have had a blast in the holidays. I want to thank you all for participating in the MageComp Christmas offer that ended on Dec 31st, 2019.

Name:  Magento-Extension-New-Release-Updates-highlight-December-Digest.png
Views: 959
Size:  30.4 KB

As the MageComp takes it really seriously that the service provided by us should always be beneficial to our valuable customers. We are not here to only make money. We are here to build relationships that last longer, so that our clients and stakeholders have a lasting impression of us. In the Last year, MageComp was able to expand its wings in the new fields. Recently, we shared the Year 2019 in Review for MageComp. In that blog post, we described how your favorite Ecommerce Brand had splendid success.

We will be coming up with new Magento 2 Extensions this month as well that will add up the performance of your store. Last month we had come up with a really cool and featureful extension that can help uplift the performance of your Magento store.

So, let’s have a look at our newly launched extension of December Month,

(Note: All of our new and updated extensions of Magento 2 and Magento 1 are compatible with the latest version of the respective Magento platform.)

for more: https://magecomp.com/blog/magento-ex...december-2019/

View more threads in the same category: