Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

What is a external link?

Thanks

External Links are hyperlinks that point at (target) any domain other than the domain the link exists on (source). In layman's terms, if another website links to you, this is considered an external link to your site.

Thanks

External Links are hyperlinks that point at (target) any domain other than the domain the link exists on (source).

Thanks

Hi Friends,
    External Link: Link on another website that points to your website. Like your facebook page have a link to your website.
    External nofollow Link: the link that search engines doesn't count to add authority but it points to your website and have a rel="nofollow" attribute.
    External dofollow Link: The link that search engines use to add authority to your website and it doesnt have that nofollow attribute.

Thanks

If link takes the user to another domain, it can be considered as an external link.
    Eg: Domain A -> Domain B

Thanks

External Links are hyperlinks that point at (target) any domain other than the domain the link exists on (source). In layman's terms, if another website links to you, this is considered an external link to your site.

Thanks

It is a very simple concept in a web page or general web page design. An external link is a link that redirects to a source other than the source where it is actually present. A very general example of it would be a website that links back to your blog, even simpler, a technology website linking back to your smartphone review blog or you doing vice versa. This can basically come in any form like buttons, media buttons, click on, etc.

Thanks

External Links are hyperlinks that point at (target) any domain other than the domain the link exists on (source). In layman's terms, if another website links to you, this is considered an external link to your site. Similarly, if you link out to another website, this is also considered an external link.

Thanks

Although the definition of an external link may vary from site to site or from person to person. An external link is any link that goes to a different domain. For example, example.com and someplace.com are considered external links to computerhope.com.

Thanks

CÆ° dân mạng hiện Ä‘ang tìm kiếm nhiá»u vá» vấn đỠđịa chỉ chữa kinh nguyệt không Ä‘á»u hiệu quả tại TP Thanh Hóa để tìm địa chỉ khám chữa bệnh uy tín đồng thá»i tích góp các thông tin hữu ích cho bản thân mình. Dù chỉ má»›i thành lập trong thá»i gian gần đây. Tuy vậy phòng khám Ä‘a khoa An Äức đã nhận được sá»± uy tín của rất nhiá»u ngÆ°á»i dân Thanh Hóa và các tỉnh lân cận.Không chỉ chia sẻ các thông tin bổ ích, mà An Äức còn Ä‘Æ°a ra má»™t dịch vụ khám chữa bệnh theo chuẩn Quốc tế. Giúp cho ngÆ°á»i bệnh có được cảm giác thoải mái không còn lo sợ khi Ä‘i khám chữa bệnh.
    Vá» chi phí Ä‘iá»u trị kinh nguyệt không Ä‘á»u ở Thanh Hóa Thì câu giải đáp là giá ở đây Ä‘á»u được niêm yết giá và công khai. Giúp ngÆ°á»i mắc bệnh có thể chủ Ä‘á»™ng hÆ¡n trong việc chá»n lá»±a phÆ°Æ¡ng pháp khám phù hợp vá»›i bản thân. Äặc biệt, má»ithông tin cá nhân Ä‘á»u được bảo mật

Thanks

Links which takes you away from your website known as external link. https://bit.ly/2VIPkJj

Thanks

External Links are hyperlinks that point at (target) any domain other than the domain the link exists on (source).

Thanks

External links point from one domain to an entirely separate domain. They may be links from your website to another website to provide additional information for readers.