Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

What is cornerstone content?

Thanks

Cornerstone content is the core of your website. It consists of the best, most important articles on your site; the pages or posts you want to rank highest in the search engines.

Thanks

Hey maria, I learned a new term today for the content strategy!! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Cornerstone content is the core of your website. It consists of the best, most important articles on your site; the pages or posts you want to rank highest in the search engines. Cornerstone articles are usually relatively long, informative articles, combining insights from different blog posts and covering everything that’s important about a certain topic.

Thanks

Cornerstone content is an important article on your website. If you delete them on your website then your website will fall down.

Best SEO Services

Thanks

You write articles very well. Have you tried becoming one of the assignment writers on the Internet? It's very profitable, I suppose. As a student, I often turned to them for help in writing essays and dissertations. They always keep the quality at a high level, and there is much to learn.