Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

What is Guest Posting and how to do it?

Thanks

Guest Posting is a technique of off-page SEO to get a backlink. We collect the e-mails from the admin of a website where we want to add a link so we do conversation with him and give him an offer that he pastes our link and we write an article for him. If he accepts this offer then we give him an article and get a backlink from him. This link is an organic/natural link. This link increases our DA and PA also.

Best SEO Services

Thanks

Guest blogging, also called guest posting, is when you write an article for someone else's blog with the purpose of growing your brand, gaining exposure to a targeted audience, generating traffic and building natural backlinks for your own blog

Thanks

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Thanks

Guest Posting is writing a blog/article for other websites and getting a link back to your website. Guest Posting is done via sending out emails and asking for permission to Guest Blog on any high-quality website. This whole process is mainly done to acquire links.