Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

What is the best hosting for Magento for 2020?

Thanks

To me, it still Siteground magento hosting, I am using it and keep using it for a long time since it bring to us a lot of great service and support. It is nice to have a hosting provider like them to keep my website so safe and many users coming.

Thanks

You can check more detail and this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security it is still the best magento hosting for a long time now. Thank you

Thanks

The same to me, I use them for 5 sites from a long time with 5 years ago and it still fast very fast until now. Thanks

Thanks

DEDICATED SERVERS
    With dedicated servers, the entire capacity of that server is available for you. Such dedicated servers make sure that your website gives the best performance.

Thanks

The following is a definite survey of the above web has. SiteGround – Best Hosting Provider For Magento. SiteGround has been in activity since 2004 and is one of the most famous webhosts in the market today. Bluehost. Cloudways Hosting. InMotion Hosting. Hostgator. Web Hosting Hub. GoDaddy.

Thanks

I would like to suggest you that Godaddy which offers fast, secure and reliable magento hosting.

Thanks

Siteground hosting is good choice but if you know how to create and handle a virtual private server then you can set up your Magento website on
    Digital Ocean
    Linode
    Vultr

I have used Digital ocean and it offers the minimum plan starting from 5USD and if you want an easy interface to manage your server then Cloudways helps you set up hosting on Digital Ocean.

Thanks

Magento is a free, open-source eCommerce platform that lets you start selling online quickly. ... You can use shared hosting, but VPS, Cloud Hosting, and Dedicated Servers provide better performance and security. Look for hosting plans with a dedicated IP address, SSL certificate, and CDN.

Thanks

Best Magento Hosting of 2020. People searching for the best Magento facilitating need admittance to an internet business site apparatus that empowers them to without any problem.