Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Fastest magento hosting in 2019

Thanks

Thumbs up Fastest magento hosting in 2019

Hello friends,

I host my magento shopping site for many years. But recently my site is slowdown a little bit. I try many way to improve the speed but it doesn't work. Can you tell me what hosting provider can improve it or at least increase the speed after I move to their hosting service.

I see many friends say this thread provider a very good company. Not sure if it still work until now 2019? http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security

Thanks you guys very much

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

After 10 years working with 3 magento shopping sites and they are all work well with SiteGround Magento hosting, I am pretty sure if you don't use Siteground before, after moving you will love it. Because they design the system special for optimized magento server. A lot of service support for magento too. Just try and see.

Thanks

Only 5 years using magento but I believe I love it most by this thread http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security, they really help me a lot to have a very fast website. I even get more customers by speed up my website a lot. By the way, If you choose Siteground provider, let 's use GoGeek pack, it include many tools for magento to improve the speed

Thanks

Can't wait to see my website host on SiteGround server. It 's really exciting to see a fastest magento hosting company who host my website for life

Thanks

I has just bought a hosting GoGeek from SiteGround what is amazing fast and really great support. They solve all of my problems. Last time my site was hacked and after moving it really safe without any attack. That 's nice hosting provider. Especially for magento shop, the security is really important (y)

Thanks

It 's nice to have a great service provider what can provide a very fast hosting site. Thanks a lot