Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Is Joomla CMS like WordPress CMS?

Thanks

Hi Friends,
    When it comes to complexity as per CMS comparison, Joomla comes somewhere between simple WordPress and comprehensive and advanced Drupal. Joomla helps you keep track of your web content. As per CMS comparison, Joomla allows you to build a site with more content and structure flexibility than WordPress offers.

Magento web design bangalore | website developer in bangalore | Php Web Development Company Bangalore
    Last edited by kajal; 12-11-2019 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks

Joomla is a content management system written in php and so is wordpress. As Kajal pointed out there is a difference. Id you look aat content management systems on websites they have two spectrums ease of use for the user means a less secure system with less advanced functionality the other side is a system that is not so user friendly but the functionality of it should you know code is far more expansive. This is in my opinion the difference between the two. However I will state that joomla's support base is not that great not many people working on the project and previous said weaknesses of wordpress are quickly being resolved by web developers from all corners of the earth.

Website design east London | Graphic Design East London | Branding Companies East London
    Last edited by petershene; 10-12-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petershene View Post
    Joomla is a content management system written in php and so is wordpress. As Kajal pointed out there is a difference. Id you look aat content management systems on websites they have two spectrums ease of use for the user means a less secure system with less advanced functionality the other side is a system that is not so user friendly but the functionality of it should you know code is far more expansive. This is in my opinion the difference between the two. However I will state that joomla's support base is not that great not many people working on the project and previous said weaknesses of wordpress are quickly being resolved by web developers from all corners of the earth.

Thanks, I completely agree with you.

Thanks

WordPress is a free Content Management System (CMS). Its growing popularity is because of its ample functionalities and customization potentiality. If you own a small agency or a large business, we recommend using WordPress for your website development. There are many companies that provide WordPress development services, which can provide your business the leading edge in the market.

Thanks

The essential distinction among WordPress and Joomla is that Joomla began as a CMS intended to serve entrance like sites, while WordPress was initially a blog-centered stage. ... Generally, Joomla is progressively outfitted towards designers who aren't reluctant to "get their hands grimy" working with servers.