Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Easy and affordable ways to convert PSD to WordPress

Expert
    Thanks

Default Easy and affordable ways to convert PSD to WordPress

Websites developed on any web platform are often in PSD format, which means its functions don’t work. That’s the reason experts convert it into the platform of your web technology; similar is the case of WordPress. You need to develop the website in PSD format and to add life to the website PSD to WordPress happens. This is an inevitable process if you want to be publishing your website online to promote your business in the digital world.

However, PSD to WordPress development is not at all easy. It requires expertise, resources, and ample of time. In this blog, we’ll be sharing some easy and affordable ways to Convert PSD to WP efficiently:

Visit the blog for detailed steps for Convert PSD to WordPress

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

IM afraid I dont like this approach much. I often find that when graphic designers are creating psd files they often create Photoshop files of the website that are either bad user experience or just nor practical when you have to code them. It also often leads to a unnecessary large usage of graphics based resources in a time when everybody including google itself ( amp ) is promoting minimalism.

It was pretty intuitive of the first web or graphic designer to use Photoshop for this purpose but i think designers have taken it too far creating impossibly complicated layouts and impractical just because it looks good. Its also painted a very unrelated image of what a good website is supposed to do.