Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento SMS API Provider

Thanks

Default Magento SMS API Provider

There are a number of SMS service providers in India who provide Magento SMS API and also other SMS APIs for e-commerce platforms like Opencart, Woo-commerce etc. I am running two e-commerce platforms with different segments clothing and grocery and I experienced the importance of SMS API for my e-commerce platform. After enabling SMS API in my magento platform I experienced better sales and customer relationship. I am using MSG91's SMS Gateway API from last 1 year and I must they have built an amazing Two factor Authentication platform called Send OTP. Please Share your experience with Magento SMS API

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Magento, being the leading e-commerce platforms used today has made things considerably easy for both-sellers and buyers. Lots of feature-rich community extensions are available in Magento that can be made to work as per the requirements. E-commerce business is all about convenience of customer service, which is only possible with implementation of successful operations on the e-store. Extensions grant complete control of the store to online merchants with no glitches in the process flow. The smooth magento SMS integration with Magento SMS Extension built by us, makes it look and feel like SMS was always an integral part of Magento.

Thanks

There are many SMS API providers in the market who provides Magento SMS gateway API for SMS notification to customers when an order is placed and delivered. But, I can refer you KAPSYSTEM who provides best SMS API for all the platforms including Magento, Prestashop, CS-cart and Opencart.