Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Checkout 2 Columns For One Step Checkout In Magento 2

Thanks

Default Checkout 2 Columns For One Step Checkout In Magento 2

2-Column Checkout Page is considered as the standard checkout layout because of the clear interface. Therefore, Magento 2 has developed from 6 checkout steps into 2 steps with 2 columns on the checkout page. However, the checkout page of Magento default is quite unreasonable as the left column is much longer than the right column which only has order review. So, today I’ll suggest you an outstanding feature integrated in Mageplaza One Step Checkout, it is Magento 2 checkout 2 columns which displays beautifully on every size of screen. The advanced 2-column checkout page will surely please your shoppers.

Name:  checkout-column-customization.png
Views: 74
Size:  26.2 KB
    Magento 2 Checkout Layout 2 columns by Mageplaza

Checkout 2 Columns Benefits
    1. Clearly design
    Because 2-Columns Checkout by Mageplaza is more optimized than Magento 2 default so that all required fields and information is grouped neat and tidy for the customer.
    2. Manage easily
    You can easily manage checkout layout without coding knowledge because this product allows you configuring checkout layout right in the backend without touching any code.
    3. View easily
    Because all required information are in just one page and arranged smartly so your shoppers can view and check all information easily. The shopper’s buying experience is also improved strongly.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hi I am Madison Dade
    I am Digital marketing executive at Elsner technologies
    I would recommend you to purchase One Step Checkout In Magento 2 from Elsner Technologies
    You will get a 20% discount on your extensions till 31st October if you apply the coupon code: HLWN20