Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Why do all fashion websites use black and white themes?

Thanks

Question Why do all fashion websites use black and white themes?

If you take a look at luxury brands logo design and brand identities they tend to go for simple two color palette mainly black and white. (Chanel, YSL, Prada, etc.). I believe there is an association between the high-end feel the fashion sites want to communicate and the choice of these two colors. Why is BnW?

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, my name is Eluxi, nice to meet Everyone | hut be phot | hút bể phốt

View more threads in the same category:

Last edited by mouseluxi; 10-03-2018 at 05:00 AM.

Thanks

The main reason for the black and white theme was to allow the photography to stand out. The fashion industry is very much photo-centric, so to focus on the product it is necessary to choose simple colors. So their choise is always black and white. You can try this HTML Template for your fashion industries.

Thanks

You can think simply that the less color you show, the more luxury you are

Thanks

The main reason we chose a white background allow us the photography to stand out. Shopping for fashion online is a very photo-centric experience -- you can't look at the item in person, so you need high quality photos with a lot of detail. If you have a lot of color on the site, it can distract the user and take the focus away from the product.

Expert
    Thanks

If you See at luxury brands logo design and brand identities they tend to go for simple two-color palette mainly black and white. According to Advansys black in the fashion industry is associated with being thin. I believe there is an association between the high-end feel the fashion sites want to communicate and the choice of these two colors.

Thanks

I have not noticed such a trend, I often use a customs broker https://clearitusa.com/ to order an interesting product. The site is easy to use, has a convenient menu and nice design. I can order the product in a few minutes, and it is very convenient.

Thanks

A Dark foundation with light text styles enable us to peruse all the more easily for longer timeframes. Sites utilize white foundations due to what the white shading symbolizes when you apply a touch of shading hypothesis.