Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento 2 Orange Money Payments

Thanks

Default Magento 2 Orange Money Payments

Magento 2 Orange Money Payments by Meetanshi offers integration of Orange money web payment service with Magento 2 to capture secure online payments.

Name:  Orange Money Payments-M2-SM.png
Views: 171
Size:  392.5 KB

It is compulsory for an E-commerce business to offer a secure and convenient payment method to its customers in order to succeed! For Magento 2 stores, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Orange Money Payments extension that aids in offering safe online payments!

The extension integrates Magento 2 with Orange Money web payment service to enable capturing secure online payments from the customers.

Orange Money is a popular payment service that is available in 17 African countries and serves 40 million customers! With the popular payment method, reach a wide customer base!

Offer the secured payments with a hosted payment facility using Magento 2 Orange Money Payments extension!

Benefits of Meetanshi's Magento 2 Orange Money Payments:
    • Integration of Orange Money web payment with Magento 2.
    • Offers secure hosted online payments.
    • Improved shopping and payment experience in the Magento 2 store.
    • Earn customers' trust.
    • Easy steps for integration with the Magento 2 store.

For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-oran...-payments.html

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

I do not consider such offers profitable or trustworthy. I really trust only one risky type of earnings on the Internet. Sports betting. This is really interesting and exciting. I would like to share with you a link to a site that helps me a lot. https://777score.com is a great service that details all the results of matches of all existing teams.