The free Magento 2 Facebook Chat by Meetanshi facilitates live chat support via Messenger in Magento 2 store.

Name:  Facebook-Chat-SM-Share.png
Views: 79
Size:  345.6 KB

Ever since Facebook has introduced its independent messaging app, i.e., Messenger, it has served an increasing number of people, reaching 1.3 billion users every month! It is beneficial to make the most out of such a popular messaging app in Magento 2 store. Meetanshi's Magento 2 Facebook Chat extension allows integrating messenger with Magento 2 for live chat support via messenger.

Improve communication with customers. Offer excellent live chat support via the popular platform, i.e., Facebook. Solve customers’ queries quickly. Everything with Magento 2 Facebook Chat!

Offer improved customer experience with the help of the Facebook Messenger Live Support for Magento 2. Chat with your customers in their preferred platform, i.e., Facebook Messenger! With the friendly app for direct communication, build better customer relationship and earn their trust!

Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Facebook Chat extension:

• Direct communication with customers.
• Offer quick solution to customers’ queries.
• Add Facebook App ID and Page ID to enable the messenger.
• Set theme color of the FB chat icon and chat window.
• Customize the message for the FB messenger login and logout greeting text.
• Allow customers to use their own Facebook account for contacting for the solution to their queries.

For more details, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-facebook-chat.html

View more threads in the same category: