Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento 2 Cancel Order

Thanks

Default Magento 2 Cancel Order

Magento 2 Cancel Order by Meetanshi allows customers to cancel their pending order from the storefront.

Name:  Cancel Order -Share.png
Views: 432
Size:  345.3 KB

The competition in E-commerce business is all about offering the best customer experience. For Magento 2 stores, Meetanshi's Magento 2 Cancel Order extension helps in improving the shopping experience of the store.

With Magento 2 Cancel Order by Customer extension, let customers cancel their pending orders from "My Account", "My Orders" and order details page in the frontend. The admin is notified via an automated Email about the order cancelation.

The Magento 2 Cancel Order extension also lets customers add comments in the confirmation popup that can be seen from the backend. It gives useful data to the admin for improving the products' features and understanding the customers' mindset!

Benefits of Magento 2 Cancel Order:

• Let customers cancel their orders with “Pending” or “Processing” status from "My Account", "My Orders" and order details page in the storefront.
    • Allow customers to add comments in the confirmation popup that appears while canceling the orders.
    • The admin is notified via an automated Email when a customer cancels the order from the storefront.
    • Admin can choose the notification Email template, sender, and receiver.
    • Option to set custom text for the button label and the notice text in the popup.
    • When a customer cancels the order, its status is changed from "Pending" to "Cancel" and the product is restocked.
    • When a customer cancels the order, its status is changed from "Processing" to "Cancel" and the product is restocked.
    • Enhanced shopping experience.
    • Customer convenience for order cancelation.

Watch the video to understand how the Magento 2 Cancel Order extension works in your store.

For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-cancel-order.html

View more threads in the same category:

Last edited by MeetanshiInc; 19-10-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks

Default Special discount 15% for magento 2 marketplace

#SPECIAL_DISCOUNT 15% FOR MARKETPLACE 2, #Magento2_marketplace
    With code EASTER_MA (16- April 24,2019)
    HIGH QUALITY + CHEAP PRICE
    Name:  panner maketplace 2.png
Views: 846
Size:  333.5 KB
     WHAT IS THIS #Magento2_theme PRODUCT SPECIAL?
    ✔️ This package is the best choice for people who want to build a website like Amazon, Lazada or eBay
    ✔️ With the unique interface, the advanced marketplace features, CRM and powerful admin management.
     What is feature?
    ✔️ Store – front advances con figuration
    ✔️ Back – end powerful management
    ✔️ A – Z Modules of workflows
    ✔️ Best multiple vendor system
    ✔️ Ready marketplace set up & demo data
    ✔️ Constant updates & supports
    https://cmsmart.net/magento-themes/m...ution-packages

Thanks

Hello! Great job. Thanks for sharing.
    There is one more extension that you can give a try which is knonw as Magento 2 Extension - Cancel Order By Customer.

Name:  Cancel-Order-By-Customer.jpg
Views: 1356
Size:  47.2 KB

This extension is useful for Magento store. Using this tool, customer can cancel or delete the order from my account or dashboard page. This premium Magento 2 extension adds Cancel Order link in my account dashboard & my order page, by clicking this link customer can cancel their order.

Key Features:

• Easy to install & manage
    • Enable/disable from backend
    • Delete orders from frontside
    • Notify admin for canceled order
    • Customer add comment on cancel order

Thanks

Magento 2 Cancel Order by Customers allows customers to cancel orders easily with the ''Cancel Order'' button on ''My Orders'' & ''Recent Orders''. They also can leave a comment for store owners to clarify order-cancellation reasons on the popup. After customers cancel orders from the frontend, the module will automatically send notification emails to the store admin.
    - Allow customers to cancel Pending orders from the frontend
    - Allow customers to enter comments
    - Send Notification Emails to admins automatically after customers canceled orders
    - Change order status and auto restock products
    - - Manage all comments of customers
    - Enable to set email sender, email receiver and email template in the backend
    - View all the canceled orders
    - Enable to configure the settings
    Name:  myorders.png
Views: 27
Size:  28.9 KB
    Name:  recent orders.png
Views: 28
Size:  23.3 KB
    Name:  popup.png
Views: 27
Size:  58.1 KB
    How to Use Magento 2 Cancel Order | How does Cancel Order in Magento 2 Work: https://youtu.be/NWwEoNPb2zs