Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento 2 Delete Account

Thanks

Default Magento 2 Delete Account

Magento 2 Delete Account extension by Meetanshi allows
    customers to delete their account permanently from Magento 2 store.

Name:  Delete-Account-Linkedin Group.png
Views: 81
Size:  285.1 KB

Following the EU's GDPR law, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Delete Account extension that lets the customers delete their account and its details permanently from the Magento 2 store! 

Easing the task of admin, the Magento 2 Delete Account extension eliminates the process of ticket request and process for customer account deletion. The customer has to navigate to "My Account" section and request for deleting the account. The delete account confirmation link will be received in an Email which ensures that only the verified customer can delete the account. On clicking this link, the account will be deleted permanently.

Security enhancements and improved customer experience is what makes the module worth it!

Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Delete Account extension:

• Enable or disable the extension from the backend.
    • Admin can set the Email Sender.
    • Admin can select a template for delete account confirmation Email sent to customers.
    • Customers can request Magento 2 customer account delete by checking "Delete My Account" and clicking submit button from their "My Account" section.
    • Once the delete account request is sent, customers get delete account confirmation Email to their registered Email ID to confirm permanent removal of their Magento 2 customer account.
    • Two-stage verification process for Magento 2 account deletion for better security.

Learn the Magento 2 Delete Account Extension Configuration

For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-delete-account.html

View more threads in the same category:

Last edited by MeetanshiInc; 13-02-2019 at 08:50 AM.