Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Easy tips to boost your online sales

Thanks

Default Easy tips to boost your online sales

1. Figure out why your customers don’t like your page

In this article, I am going to give you some tips to enhance sales performance. I will talk briefly and simply. A site which attracts more new visitors every day is a successful site. However, to engage new visitors to your site is not easy. Thus, it’s time to figure out why your visitors don’t like your page.

First, check if your site speed is too slow. Believe me, in this fast-paced life, if you let your customers wait more than 3 seconds, you will lose them. Forever. Cause it makes your customers down and tired.

Second, your site looks like a mess of stuff? Then, you shouldn’t sell anything. It’s even much worse than the slow site! As the feeling of being lost is not interesting, no one wants to be “lost” while shopping. You don’t like that feeling, huh? Do something to fix it! Re-organizing your site is one of the ways. Make your site tidier!

And, you are finding a solution? Check out below!

2. Fasten your site speed as soon as possible

As we all know that no one likes waiting. Especially while shopping. Everyone loves quick loading sites. Sitting at home surfing online on a quick store is what your customers need. And Google BOT likes a fast website, also. So why are you still hesitating about that? Make it less than 3 seconds when clicking to make it ranked higher on the SERP ladder. Hence, the first thing to do to boost your sales is to speed up the site.

This job can be done with our lazy load. It allows your site to load images and videos only when you scroll down to them. No more loading elements at the same time. Speed up your site UP TO 50%. Plus, it boosts your SEO ranking dramatically. It absolutely leads to higher sales performance!

I am here with good news for you. This wonderful Lazy load is supported with no fee at all! Surprisingly FREE!

3. Why don’t you set up a navigation menu today?

Organize your site neatly to get more engagement from your customers. Believe me, it’s worth trying. Try to set up a sitemap but still keep it as simple as possible. Maybe you find it’s so hard for you to put all the items into a native Magento 2 mega menu. But it’s worth!

Plus, I am always here to help you organize even more easily. Magento 2 mega menu extension can solve all the stuff in the mess. No need to be good at coding cause no coding skill needed! The intuitive interface lets you make any menus with many structures. Just by drag and drop from here to there. A piece of cake! In the next to no time!

Then, good navigation brings better experiences to your visitors. They can find what they are into at a glance. More interestingly, Mega menu in Magento 2 is responsive for any device. Hence, that lets your visitors surf conveniently whenever they are free. Just install the extension. We guarantee your sales performance will be improved considerably.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Thanks

Sale is the primary goal of online business. No matter whether your business deals with a small or a big eCommerce store, your business needs sales.

As per my opinion, you can try out the following tips to increase your online sales in your digital store:
    • Use Testimonials With Images
    • Mobile Optimization
    • Improve Your On-Page SEO
    • Promote Offers & Deals
    • Social Media Sharing
    • Paid Advertisement
    • Use live chat