Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento Google Invisible reCAPTCHA

Thanks

Default Magento Google Invisible reCAPTCHA

Magento Google Invisible reCAPTCHA extension by Meetanshi helps secure Magento store from spammy bots using Google's invisible reCAPTCHA.

Name:  Google-invisible-ReCaptcha-SM.png
Views: 33
Size:  433.5 KB

Magento store admin must see to it that cybersecurity is taken care of. Spams and bots may cause trouble and to avoid it, earlier Google reCAPTHCA was used. But it couldn't filter out the real visitors and ended up bothering them by demanding to solve quizzes and check "I'm not a Robot" button to prove the authenticity. So Meetanshi has developed Magento Google Invisible reCAPTCHA extension that auto secures the store without annoying potential customers.

Magento Google Invisible reCAPTCHA extension keeps the spammy bots away from the store by detecting the human behavior on the page. The module integrates Magento with Google Invisible reCAPTCHA so that the potential customers need not check "I'm not a Robot" button or solve any quizzes. 

Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento Google Invisible reCAPTCHA extension:

• Safeguard the Magento store from spammy bots and frauds.
    • No more annoying the visitors to check "I'm not a robot" button or solve quizzes, hence a better user experience.
    • Select the reCAPTCHA theme according to your convenience.
    • Customize the position of the badge on your site.
    • Enable reCAPTCHA on the various pages of your Magento 2 stores such as Customer Login page, Forgot Password Page, Contact Us page, Website registration page, Newsletter subscription, and Checkout Registration.

For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-google...recaptcha.html

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

You can also check Magento 2 Google Invisible ReCAPTCHA-Protect the store from spams and bots without causing trouble to visitors of solving quizzes or clicking “I am not a Robot” button.As the reCAPTCHA is invisible, the visitors won't need to solve the quizzes or attend the "I am not Robot" checkbox.
    The request to solve reCAPTCHA appears only in suspicious cases.