Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Customer can not register

Thanks

Default Customer can not register

Hi guys, i hope someone can solve this difficoult problem that i ha, so, I am running magento 1.9.0.1 for unknow reason ( probably a patch or a third part software installed, now i have delete everything and my mage is clean ) so i was saying for unknow reason i have the account.controller.php of mage 1.9.1.0,.and now my problem is to deactivate the function cleanPasswordsValidationData that in mage 1.9.0.1 is not present.

I have tryed this unique solution funded online, : if (version_compare(Mage::getVersion(),"1.9.1.0",">=" ))
    {
    // Only from 1.9.1.0
    $customer->cleanPasswordsValidationData();
    }

but unfortunatly don't work for me,..here is the complete error displayed on my log, ::::

2018-07-17T20:04:13+00:00 DEBUG (7): Exception message: Invalid method Mage_Customer_Model_Customer::cleanPasswordsValida tionData(Array
    (
    )
    )
    Trace: #0 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/controllers/AccountController.php(821): Varien_Object->__call('cleanPasswordsV...', Array)
    #1 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/controllers/AccountController.php(821): Mage_Customer_Model_Customer->cleanPasswordsValidationData()
    #2 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Customer_AccountController->resetPasswordPostAction()
    #3 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('resetpasswordpo...')
    #4 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http) )
    #5 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
    #6 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
    #7 /home/cdqkqjkb/public_html/index.php(102): Mage::run('', 'store')
    #8 {main}

..you are my last hope before i put magento on the garbage..-,..thank in advance to anyone will ansver to me,..regards to all,.Andri

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Hello !

I have seen your requirement, I can help you with this.
    please add me on S_ky_pe : vishal.sanwar or email me on [email protected]
    So we can discuss further .

Thanks

Thanks

The problem seems to be with the code in your register form. Try changing the code to this:

<form action="<?php echo $this->getPostActionUrl() ?>" method="post" id="form-validate">
    <?php echo $this->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?>
    <div class="fieldset">
    <input type="hidden" name="success_url" value="<?php echo $this->getSuccessUrl() ?>" />
    <input type="hidden" name="error_url" value="<?php echo $this->getErrorUrl() ?>" />

If you are still getting errors, let me know what they are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.netguru.co/services/react-js

Thanks

Client can't enroll a record amid request process. On the off chance that the client needs to enroll another record amid the request procedure (onepage-checkout), the record won't get made in the DB. The request getting set perfectly however not simply the client account. No blunders or special cases are tossed concerning this issue.

Thanks

Customer can't enroll a record in the midst of solicitation process. ... If the customer needs to enlist another record in the midst of the solicitation method (onepage-checkout), the record won't get made in the DB. The solicitation getting set impeccably anyway not just the customer account. No goofs or uncommon cases are hurled concerning this issue.