Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How can i increase my website search engine rankings

Thanks

You probably have better ways than adding links to your forum posts this way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c9spaseo View Post
    Hi Friends i want to increase my website organic rankings please suggest me which is better. I'm working now SEO Off-Page like Directories, Bookmarkings, Articles, and Classifieds what i have to do please let me know. my website is related to Beauty Spa and Salon Services www.cosmic9spa.com
    Bookmarking, directories and the forum signatures won't help you in ranking.

Thanks

Can you mention the reason why you don't recommend the directory submission and what other off page activities you want to suggest for ranking better on the Search Engines?

Thanks

Default Increase your website ranking!

Quote Originally Posted by c9spaseo View Post
    Hi Friends i want to increase my website organic rankings please suggest me which is better. I'm working now SEO Off-Page like Directories, Bookmarkings, Articles, and Classifieds what i have to do please let me know. my website is related to Beauty Spa and Salon Services www.cosmic9spa.com
    You can rank your website by making relative and high quality backlinks , Do follow links results high. And you should more focused on your On-Page of site.

Thanks

Hi........................................!
    1. Publish Relevant Content
    Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site’s authority and relevance.

Identify and target a keyword phrase for each page. Think about how your reader might search for that specific page (with phrases like "mechanical engineering in Michigan," "best applied physics program," or "Michigan Tech degrees"). Then, repeat this phrase several times throughout the page—once or twice in the opening and closing paragraphs, and two to four more times throughout the remaining content.

Don’t forget to use bold, italics, heading tags, and other emphasis tags to highlight these keyword phrases—but don’t overdo it. You still want your language and writing style to read naturally. Never sacrifice good writing for SEO. The best pages are written for the user, not for the search engine.

2. Update Your Content Regularly
    You’ve probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content. Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.

3. Metadata
    When designing your website, each page contains a space between the <head> tags to insert metadata, or information about the contents of your page. If you have a CMS site, the UMC web team will have pre-populated this data for you:

Title Metadata
    Title metadata is responsible for the page titles displayed at the top of a browser window and as the headline within search engine results. It is the most important metadata on your page. For those with a CMS website, the web team has developed an automated system for creating the meta title for each webpage.
    Description Metadata
    Description metadata is the textual description that a browser will use in your page search return. Think of it as your site’s window display—a concise and appealing description of what is contained within, with the goal of encouraging people to enter. A good meta description will typically contain two full sentences.
    Keyword Metadata
    Keyword metadata is rarely if ever used to tabulate search engine rankings. However, you should already know your keyword phrases, so it doesn't hurt to add them into your keyword metadata. You’ll want to include a variety of phrases. As a general rule, try to keep it to about 6-8 phrases with each phrase consisting of 1-4 words. A great example would be "computer science degree."
    4. Have a link-worthy site
    Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having “click here” links, try writing out the name of the destination. “Click here” has no search engine value beyond the attached URL, whereas “Michigan Tech Enterprise Program” is rich with keywords and will improve your search engine rankings as well as the ranking of the page you are linking to.

5. Use alt tags
    Always describe your visual and video media using alt tags, or alternative text descriptions. They allow search engines to locate your page, which is crucial—especially for those who use text-only browsers or screen readers.
    Thanks...............................

Thanks

You probably have better ways than adding links to your forum posts this way. And will you please tell us why you don't recommend the directory submission and what other off page activities?

Thanks

Publish Relevant Content
    Update Your Content Regularly
    Metadata
    Have a link-worthy site
    Use alt tags

Thanks

Increasing of ranking means to increase the figures in your earning. You have to follow the techniques of on-page and off-page to get the best ranking on the search engines. The best techniques of on-page are following
    a) Use internal linking
    b) Use the best meta title and meta description
    c) Your website should be mobile-friendly
    d) Your webpage loading speed should be high
    off-page techniques are following
    In the off-page SEO technique, you have to get backlinks from other sites to get values from google. Off-page is totally link building.
    The best techniques to get backlinks are the following.
    a) Forum posting
    b) Guest posting
    c) Business listing
    d) Ad posting
    e) Outreach email
    f) Blog posting
    Last edited by rickylarson; 05-11-2019 at 11:44 AM.