Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Best Hosting for Magento 2

Thanks

Default Best Hosting for Magento 2

My company need the best magento hosting for magento 2. We got experience on magento 1.9.x but it seem magento 2 need a different in hosting and server, our old server doesn't work well for magento 2 version. It take longer time loading and a lot of issues relate to server side.
    We refer a shared hosting with good price what can handle ~100 products magento site, managed magento hosting is a good choice too. We need the loading must be ~1s with full caching support. Other than that, the up time must be 99.9%
    As your guys are magento expert, I would love to hear your suggestions and willing try any solution. Thank you very much

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

To me, there is no thing different from server side from magento 1.x to 2.x. Maybe the version of PHP and MySQL need to upgrade. But anyway, you can check Best Magento Hosting 2018 with the updated list for magento 2. Maybe your old hosting provider doesn't provide the full solution or they meet the problem when upgrading PHP and Mysql. Take a look and see if it work. Thanks

Thanks

Very simple, just one hosting company SiteGround Magento Hosting, they take care everything, you don't need to do anything else. For all version of magento, they are all working well for me with ~1000 products.

Thanks

Check this thread for best magento hosting options, it still work well for magento 2 http://magentoexpertforum.com/showth...e-and-Security

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaShop View Post
    Very simple, just one hosting company SiteGround Magento Hosting, they take care everything, you don't need to do anything else. For all version of magento, they are all working well for me with ~1000 products.
    I like the simple solution, I go for it now and looking forward the good result. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amadou_Barry View Post
    My company need the best magento hosting for magento 2. We got experience on magento 1.9.x but it seem magento 2 need a different in hosting and server, our old server doesn't work well for magento 2 version. It take longer time loading and a lot of issues relate to server side.
    We refer a shared hosting with good price what can handle ~100 products magento site, managed magento hosting is a good choice too. We need the loading must be ~1s with full caching support. Other than that, the up time must be 99.9%
    As your guys are magento expert, I would love to hear your suggestions and willing try any solution. Thank you very much
    Recently, I got 2 magento sites work with FastComet Magento Hosting package and they are all working well. The main reason I tried this option is it 's very cheap, so I decide to get started with it. And amazing surprise that it work really well so I decide to make it as products too. Only $2.95/month

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_N View Post
    Recently, I got 2 magento sites work with FastComet Magento Hosting package and they are all working well. The main reason I tried this option is it 's very cheap, so I decide to get started with it. And amazing surprise that it work really well so I decide to make it as products too. Only $2.95/month
    FastComet is a good choice too. But if you choose this company then I think you should choose the package "ScaleRight", it will make your magento site work more stable. If you have like 100 products or more I believe you must choose this package or higher.

Thanks

No doubt, SiteGround is the best (y)

Thanks

I would like to suggest you that Hostgator because they are providing fast, secure and reliable magento hosting services at an affordable rates.

Thanks

You can choose https://zomro.net/ hosting services for your needs, They do provide SSD ans stable services on reasonable prices with quick support to your queries.
    Have a look on the site for more information and onoing offers

Thanks

As per my opinions, I would recommend you Cloudways as the best hosting solution for your Magento 2 website. Cloudways has a unique complete collection of server and cache mechanisms called ThunderStack. In addition, the ThunderStack also incorporates PHP 7, PHP-FPM and database managers (MySQL and MariaDB). You can test its services by your own. Refer this link: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/magento-2-hosting/