Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

Magento Delete Account

Thanks

Default Magento Delete Account

Magento Delete Account by Meetanshi is a perfect tool to let customers delete the account easily without any compromise with security!

Name:  Delete-Account-SM-Share.png
Views: 32
Size:  204.8 KB

Let customers delete their account with the Magento Delete Account extension. No more tickets to be processed to remove the customer account. Customers can navigate to "My Account" section and request for removing their account. A confirmation link in Email will be received that will delete the account from Magento 2 store permanently.

The module makes sure that only customer and no one else can delete their account with the help of two-stage process of deletion. Moreover, it reduces admin's task to process the account removal request tickets. Admin can set the Email from which the delete confirmation Emails will be sent and select templates for the same!

Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento Delete Account extension:

• Enable/disable the extension from Magento backed.
    • Set the Email sender and select template for delete account confirmation Email sent to customers.
    • Customers can request deletion of their Magento customer account by checking "Delete My Account" and clicking submit button from their "My Account" section.
    • Once the delete account request is sent, customers get delete account confirmation Email to their registered Email ID to confirm permanent deletion of their Magento customer account.
    • Two stage verification process for Magento account deletion for more security.

Learn: Magento Delete Account Configuration

For more details, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-delete-account.html

View more threads in the same category:

Last edited by MeetanshiInc; 26-07-2019 at 06:56 AM.