Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

What are the most important Google ranking factors?

Thanks

There are so many factors which plays an important role in ranking.
    On page SEO Audit will be main thing which should not be neglected. Points which are covered in SEO audit are main like, URL structure,title, description,heading tags,keywords,internal linking and many more...

Quote Originally Posted by drarindamghosh View Post
    What are the most important Google ranking factors?

Thanks

This is my story about business. My father is a businessman and he sales spare parts for different vehicles. Some day I am planning to inherit his business for we have a rather good client roster and I have already learnt the basics of this work. But my dad thinks that we lack testimonials of happy customers on our website. I mean most of our clients are 40-year-old men who don't care about the Internet at all, but these days it's an obligation to have a perfect website if you want to sell something. So, my dad found some sort of a widget https://elfsight.com/testimonials-slider-widget/ that can be used for writing and posting testimonials from "people" that look absolutely true-to-life. I think it's not fair and besides, you have to pay for using the service (though the content is really trustworthy) but my father totally disagrees with me. We even quarrelled several times...what do you think, who's right and who's wrong here?

Thanks

Content is Still King. Content Quality
    Backlinks. Backlinks remain one of the strongest ranking signals in Google's search algorithm
    Mobile First
    Page Speed