Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to Rank-back Keywords with the help of SEO

Thanks

Default How to Rank-back Keywords with the help of SEO

Hello Everyone,

I have a website named online-paystub(com). from the last week, rankings of my two keywords are dropped.

Keywords:
    Pay stubs Online
    Online Pay stubs

Pay stubs Online keyword was ranking on the 2nd page in google since last 40-45 days. but from last week it is not even ranking in top 100.

here is my site: (https://online-paystub.com/)

what can I do to rank them again?

Your Reviews and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

View more threads in the same category:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John-Smith View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have a website named online-paystub(com). from the last week, rankings of my two keywords are dropped.

Keywords:
    Pay stubs Online
    Online Pay stubs

Pay stubs Online keyword was ranking on the 2nd page in google since last 40-45 days. but from last week it is not even ranking in top 100.

here is my site: (https://online-paystub.com/)

what can I do to rank them again?

Your Reviews and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
    Generally the reasons for keyword drop can be either you have made a change in your website or Google has introduced some algo changes which affected these keywords. You can take a step back and see if your rank drops are during or after any algo changes and if nothing is found, all you can do is have patience, give some time to your keywords and they will show up. Meanwhile, you can continue with your SEO activities.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charujewels View Post
    Generally the reasons for keyword drop can be either you have made a change in your website or Google has introduced some algo changes which affected these keywords. You can take a step back and see if your rank drops are during or after any algo changes and if nothing is found, all you can do is have patience, give some time to your keywords and they will show up. Meanwhile, you can continue with your SEO activities.
    i agree with you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charujewels View Post
    Thanks charujewels!