Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

How to rank YouTube video in 2018 on Google?

Thanks

I think you should read this: https://hangtenseo.com/best-ways-to-...e-videos-2018/

Quote Originally Posted by astrologerhome View Post
    I used to rank YouTube video easily by building backlinks and embedding but it looks like its getting nearly impossible to rank video with these methods, I followed backlinko method and no luck so far. Kindly suggest the working method.

Thanks

Your video meta tags should be seo friendly
    create a new playlist with synonym keywords
    Optimize Your Channel Page with proper information

Thanks

Your video meta tags should be seo friendly
    create a new playlist with synonym keywords
    Optimize Your Channel Page with proper information

Thanks

You must get tons of view, either by social ads or your website.
    Then you need to optimize for description and title.

Thanks

source: https://backlinko.com/how-to-rank-youtube-videos

Quote Originally Posted by astrologerhome View Post
    I used to rank YouTube video easily by building backlinks and embedding but it looks like its getting nearly impossible to rank video with these methods, I followed backlinko method and no luck so far. Kindly suggest the working method.

Thanks

Perform A Google Keyword Search – Take a look to see what videos if any are showing up on the first page of Google (Top 10 listings). If there are none, you might have a really good chance of ranking for one.
    Perform A YouTube Keyword Search – Youtube allows you to specifically search on videos and the results displayed will show you number of views and how old the videos are. This gives you a better overall understanding of your potential video competition and reach.
    View Your Competitions Video Tags – The quickest way I know of ranking a video is by viewing your competition’s video tags and seeing what they are using and then applying many of the same tags to your videos.
    View Your Competitions Video Descriptions – Longer descriptions in general rank videos better than shorter descriptions. View the descriptions to see how they are written and try to emulate or improve upon what has been written.
    Review Competitors Video Length – Longer videos tend to rank better than shorter ones. A good rule of thumb is 8-12 minutes. If your competitions videos are shorter than yours, you might have a better chance on ranking yours over theirs.
    Link To Your Video – Getting links to your video will often improve it’s rankings. When I am writing articles I will often include videos and link to them from the article. This method helps improve the article ranking by creating more engagement and adding signals search engines like. It also helps improve the video rank.
    Promote Your Video On Social Media – I have found posting video links on specific forums and group pages helps boost video viewership and helps raise the overall ranking of the video.
    Answer A Question – Google’s Search Algorithm is constantly evolving, but one thing is clear, answering questions usually ranks. If you write content or creates videos that answer a question, they will often rank higher than other non-question type material.
    Create An Engaging Thumbnail Image – When you post a Youtube video, Youtube assigns a video thumbnail (a still shot of the video). Often these thumbnails aren’t very engaging and either turn people off or don’t create an incentive to click on the video. Luckily you can change the thumbnail to something that is more enticing which may lead to more video views and higher rankings. YouTube recommends having a thumbnail that is 1280×720. Also you need to keep the file size under 2 megabytes.

Thanks

You have to unique Title & Description with social media sharing to rank your YouTube videos.

Thanks

Right click on the file and select “Get Info”. Add some tags to your video that are related to the content. Under “Name & Extension”, name the file after your #1 an #2 keywords. For example: How to Rank YouTube Videos – Ranking Videos in Google.

Thanks

Wooow, thank you for sharing, that's really useful, however, there is a problem. Even if you create a unique content, it may not increase the number of subsribers of your channel. Frankly speaking there are factors on which you couldn't effect... That's why I prefer situations when only I control the situation, so I always buy YouTube subsribers. Personally I buy real Youtube subscribers from https://brsm.io/buy-real-youtube-subscribers/ , as they have affordable prices and it's quite well develops your YouTube channel, you know.

Thanks

it is almost ending of 2019, the thread seems to be too old. @op should close