Magento Expert Forum - Improve your Magento experience

PHP Framework

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cureyourhair For This Useful Post:

toex (17-04-2018)

Thanks

PHP is one of the best and easy language to learn, If you know PHP you can also do freelancing and earn good money. This is one of the best chance you have right now, I am looking for an Expert which can help me out to do some work on my site like by which client depositing with PayPal and make a Payment gateway on my website. Please let me know if you can do it.

Thanks

Hi cureyourhair, you are asking for the best framework, the best framework for PHP is that you find easy to do work with. The following are the best PHP frameworks
    Laravel
    CodeIgniter
    Symfony
    Phalcon

Thanks

PHP structures help to advance quick application improvement (RAD),
    which spares you time and helps fabricate increasingly stable applications,
    and decreases the measure of dull coding for designers much easier.

Thanks

Name:  the best PHP Frameworks.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  103.9 KB

It has now become the third most used programming language in the world and offers a pool of frameworks to choose from. Since all the PHP frameworks have a glut of outstanding features, it is a hard game to choose from.

The language empowers more than 80% of the web and has an ecosystem that is continuously changing and evolving the best PHP Web Development Company in USA. The interpreted language is not compiled that means it is not executed in run time.

Wikipedia, Facebook, Tumblr, WordPress are some of the well-known platforms that are covered in the PHP’s feathers cap. The platforms offer flexibility to such an extent that it can cover all sorts and sizes of application needs.

The latest version, the Zend engine is refactored and makes use of more compact data structures. published at http://bit.ly/2P3OELA
    Last edited by Madison; 08-04-2020 at 12:12 PM.